7.18.2007

Wedding Event Pics on 08/07/07

Wednesday, 18 July 07, 5.35pm in Tokyo

Hello again my lil diary,
Ron's now busy studying Japan corporation law, he's going to take an exam soon. It's a requirement from the company hiks hiks.. So, I have nothing to do now. Here I upload the pics of my wedding (on Sunday, 8 July 2007). I really like this pic (on the right) when I happened to kiss the roses that he gave. It's so romantic, isn't it? Actually, we just followed instruction from the photographer. How about the red roses?? I was also the one who chose the flowers, order the flowers, and even asked the florist to send the roses to Ron's place! Anyway, I'm happy as long as I can capture this best moment. People don't care what happen behind the scenes, rite? They still like to watch Superman, Jurassic Park, and Titanic eventough they know that all is just bluff, rite?

I also uploaded some of the events on that day:
On the Stairs + Walking along the Aisle
Pic with Our Dear Parents + Cutting Our Wedding Cake
-Abbie-

No comments: