7.24.2007

Apartment Hunting

Tuesday, 24 July 07, 10.53pm in Yotsuya room

Hi again my little diary,
Today is the hottest day since I arrived Tokyo and unfortunately today I had to go out for apartments viewing. We saw 1 studio yesterday and 2 one-bedroom apartments today. You know what? Actually we planned to rent just a studio with one small kitchen but we changed our mind after we saw 1 studio yesterday evening. A studio is too small for two of us. So, today we are hunting one-bedroom apartments. Both apartments that we saw today are nice and brand new, we're now still in the process of negotiation. See which one we'll be taking later ok? May God bless the owner tonite and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and during the negotiation process so that he has a blur mind to give us lots of discount, AMIEN!!

There's not much thing to update today.. My japanese is still so so, my diet program is still so so, my mood is also so so except now I'm in the mood of designing and shopping house furnitures! I can't wait till my house shifting!

Oh there's one important thing.. Ron's company is now applying for a COE (kind of a visa to stay permanently in Japan as a spouse), it will be ready on 20 August... my tourist visa will be expired on 16 August, just 4 days before my COE issued. "Then, how?" Don't ask me, I only can pray that imigration can give me visa extention for another 1-2 weeks.. otherwise, I have to fly out from Japan.. to nearest country is fine. Now I still dunno where I should fly to.. Korea? HK? or maybe Paris? aHa! *hope the imigration specifies clearly that I MUST go to Paris in order to get visa extended* Little diary, please help me praying.. ehem, I mean praying that.. that.. that.. I can get visa extended without going out from Japan! Yeah!!

Bye diary..
-Abbie-

1 comment:

Antony Pranata said...

Yep.... I think it's better for your to have one-bed room apartment, rather than studio. It'd be better to have 2 bed rooms. So, if you fight, you can lock in yourself in the other room. Haha... just kidding.

How about the pricing? How much is the renting fee for one-bed room apartment? Here, I paid almost C$ 1000/month for one bed room apartment. :(