7.18.2007

1st Day in Tokyo

Wednesday, 18 July 2007, 2.49pm in Tokyu Stay Yotsuya room..

Hello diary,
Finally we have reached Tokyo! It was a long and tiring journey.. Phew! How was my first day in Japan? The left picture is our first picture in Japan, taken when we were on the bus from Narita Airport to Shinjuku-ku.

We're now staying at Tokyu Stay Yotsuya.. it's a small, cute, but very comfy studio-like. I like this place so much! You wanna see the pics? Here they are:

Ron's checking in at lobby + Our Room's Number


Kitchen & Mini Bar + Living Room


Bed Room + Bath Room, Toilet, Laundry Room

Yesterday nite around 8pm we reached hotel. Then, we went out for dinner around the hotel. It was a raining and cold nite. We were in short sleeves and got no umbrella! Kayak pilem2 India yang sedang ujan2an sambil guling2 di rumput atau memeluk tiang?? Well, I was looking for a pillar but unfortunately Ron bought an umbrella before I could find one.
Back from dinner, I unpacked the things from our luggages while Ron was busy in front of computer. I was so tired and I fell asleep without even showering (padahal abis ujan2an gitu), around 1.30am I woke up to brush my teeth and take off my make-up coz I'm very scared of 'gigi berlubang' and 'jerawat', then I slept again. For the first time, Ron was okay I turned in
without taking a bath! Ha Ha Ha.......
Today I experienced many new things, like buying train tickets, taking shin-kan-sen (underground subway), reading tokyo map (getting lost in tokyo), accidentally pressing table-bell while having breakfast (unfortunately Japanese is very nice), seeing Jap girls wearing stocking (cuma 1 kaki), 'kondenan ala Jap morat-marit', rok mini ala Jap, Jap payungan pake payung transparan!
To adjust to this new environment, my first step was: buying payung transparan (last nite)! Second step was: pake mascara n rose pipi! I was so surprised that I look more lively and fresh when I put on mascara and blush on my cheek. You should try it! At least now I feel more like Jap when I put on mascara and blush and walking along Shinjuku with my new transparant umbrella!
How about my plan tonite? Hmm, I guess I'll need to buy some groceries to cook at home tonite.. this will be my first cook after my marriage aHa! What to cook?? I'll browse around the market and decide later..
Bye, diary..
-Abbie in Japan-

1 comment:

::aLb3rta:: said...

Welcome to Japan..
When r u gonna try 'kondenan ala Jap morat marit' and 'only 1 kaki' stcokting plus Jap's rok mini *mekruk kah??*
Dont forget take more pics when u dress up like Jap.. or maybe in da rain?? hehehe =P
Well, enjoy ur new life in Japan..
Good luck..
Cheers..