7.25.2007

Nothing to do

Wed, 25 July 07, 6.55pm in Yotsuya room

See you again, diary..
I have nothing to do today, actually there are many things I need to do like buying sepatu bot and bantal warna-warni for my future sofa but I don't want to do it now. I also still need to buy iron, rice cooker, webcam, etc at Akihabara (Electronic Town). See, there're lots of things I need to do, rite? <-- ermm..it's more like "there're lots of things I need to buy". Whatever la, the point is.. I can just do shopping later after Ron starts working next Monday. It's not that I don't want him to know how much I'll spend but it's because I wanna spend as much time as possible mumpung he hasn't started his work. I'm a good wife, rite??

I went to Harajuku few days ago. My friends told me "Wah, di Jepun bisa2 loe jadi ngikut Harajuku style donk". At those times, I just smiled (berlagak tau aja apa itu Harajuku style) and said "yeah yeah" (I thought Harajuku style was a keren style of Japanese fashion). After I went to Harajuku, now I know what that style means. Masyaaullohhhhh.... Harajuku style is actually......*how should I describe?*.... it's a style when people wear funny costumes or dress like a cartoon (anime), wear sepatu boneka bergesper (buat cewek), jambulan ala Elvis, pake rante2 di celana jeans (buat cowok), hold funny stuff too like hello kitty's umbrella, topi renda2 ala Popeye's baby, kaos kaki item sepaha, celemek masak (buat cewek), and walk around the town.. kayak pesta kostum aja tuh.. I regret that I said "yeah yeah" to my friends. Eniw, It's a good chance to see Harajuku style.

What else I should write now? ........................... dunno ........... ............."keep thinking!"................... dunno................"Push yourself more!"....................really cannot.

Ok, better I stop writing now.. I'll continue again next time when there's an interesting topic, ok?

-Abbie-

No comments: