7.27.2007

Current Status & Mood

Friday, 27 July 07, 10.52pm in Yotsuya room

Current Status:
- Waiting for email from the property agent regarding the proposals and time arrangement for apartments viewing tomorrow
- Reading Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella (page 462)
- Wearing white satin sleeping wear (komplit dengan kimono plus talinya)
- Chatting with cip2
- Listening to Ron's memorizing Japanese word (I said 'word', not 'words'.. that word is: Douitashimashite = terima kasih kembali. Thanks God finally he managed to remember that word!)
- Of course, writing this blog!

Current Mood:
- Buy sepatu bot
- Buy cheek blush from Dior (karna punyaku skg tanpa merk jd warnanya ga terlalu alami *why must be dior??*)
- Cant wait till I receive my new hp tomorrow! (kembaran ma ron: mine is pink rose, ron's is light blue)
- Want to find an apartment soon (must be nice, new, pretty, clean, near subway, and cheap)
- Start my Jap course soon (so that I'll get new friends soon)
- Can't wait till Monday = the first day Ron will go to work! It must be a memorable day; with some campagne, balloons, and pictures maybe.. plus me merapikan dasi and dadah2 sampai ke stasiun kereta.

I'm sleepy now.. sorry I can't write much since I've been staying at home for the last 3 days (only went downstairs to have breakfast at the same restaurant, with the same menu, listen to same song, and served by same waitress every day <-- kayak dejavu).

See you tomorrow diary.. I'm going out tomorrow to collect my hp and to see some apartments, asikkk... I'll upload the pics of my 'kembaran' hp tomorrow :P

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Hape di Jepun kayak apa yah? Kayaknya udah lebih modern daripada the rest of the world.

AbigaiL said...

bentuknya seh model yang cute2 gitu cuma fungsinya keren juga, bisa sebagai alat buat bayar and subway card etc hehe.. sayangnya cuma bisa dipake pake kartu jepun, pake sim card lain ga bisa..