7.30.2007

First Day Writing a Novel?

Monday, 30 July 07, 10.47am in Yotsuya room (alone)

Hi diary,
I'm now alone. In Yotsuya room. Without anyone. Without Ron. I feel like back to my single-time. There's one important thing that I like for being alone at home: I CAN EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT! Yipeee.. (I just ate 2 dorayaki after my breakfast, sshhhhh....) Of course I should consider other good things like sleeping like pig, watching movie like mad, and ironing clothes?? No. No. I hate ironing clothes the most. Cleaning bedroom is ok, washing clothes is also fine, even cleaning toilet is also ok. But not ironing clothes. I told Ron that I can live without maid except for one thing: ironing clothes! The rest of the houseworks I can do myself.

Talking about ironing clothes, yesterday nite at 11pm, suddenly we remembered that the long sleeve shirt and blazzer that Ron was going to wear today need to be ironed (akibat ditaruh di koper waktu perjalanan ke Jepun). After I tried to heat up the hotel's iron, it wasn't working! Fortunately, Ron has Mc Gyver's brain - use whatever we have to solve the problem.
- Mission: Make the shirt smooth
- Available Things: washing machine, dryer, spoilt iron, hair dryer, charger hp, peniti, sunduk penthul, gunting kuku, hanger, alarm clock.
- Available Persons: 2 persons (me and Ron)
- Action Plan: Use hair dryer (speed: turbo) to heat up the shirt, use the spoilt iron to press it, and use the hanger to hang the shirt for 8 hours. We regret that other available stuff couldn't help us at all.

It worked although not too smooth! You should try it.. erm..only in emergency cases please..

Today I went to Ron's office, well.. just to give him morale support (actually because he's scared that he couldn't find the office). I regret that I didn't dress up this morning when I went to his office because everyone looked so cool there! They wore black blazzers and and black business bag and ties (for man) and shinning shoes and thick make-up (for woman) and pleasant breath (although it was very early in the morning!). And me? I wore my kue-lapis-brown shirt with my bola-bola-brown tight legging (pants) and sandal jerami warna krem yang ada topi kecil di samping kanan kirinya and my thick black frame glasses and holding a blue Tokyo City map and a BIG beige color bag. *Omo.. Omo.. Omo.. ckckckckck...* Hush!

Anyway, today officially I'll write my first page of my novel. Yuhuu.. In English I think.. I'll translate it to Indo after I finish the story. According to my favorite writer, she spent 1 week just to draft the story and the plot. Hmm.. so I shouldn't write my first page today? And she always starts writing in the morning because she knows that there's still so much time ahead of her. Now is already 11.37am, so I can't start now?? Let me sort my feelings out first..

-Abbie-

4 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Japanese always wear nice suit, ties, shining shoes, .... even when they are on holiday, they are still wearing nice shirts.

AbigaiL said...

Hehe.. yes, i realised Jap's first priority is on their look, especially for women.

How can they have mood to dress up even very early in the morning when eyes are still sticky, lips are auto-ndomble, and mind is still blank (alias ketiduran tapi mata melek)?

::aLb3rta:: said...

How about Harajuku style..
Cool huh??

AbigaiL said...

Harajuku style? Cool! Ada shakespeares and frankenstein..