7.31.2007

Ima Watashi wa Homoshiku

Thursday, 31 July 07, 12.54pm in Yotsuya room

Hualloww my little cutie chubby diary..
I just took shower and washed my hair.Now I feel so fresh.. (maklum lah, pengangguran gini ya mandinya jam segini). I'm ready to do anything, ready to write my novel. Just now I drafted the story plan from chapter 1 to 6 then *blank chapters* and jump to the ending part. I guess it's a good start, rite?

I just called my home in Solo and my sis in Magelang. Suddenly I'm 'homoshiku' (in Japanese it means homesick, nothing to do with any type of homo including homosapiens). Oh yea, I just called my best friend in Perth (Iren) too! After talking to so many people, I feel that I'm not alone here although everyone I care is all over the place in this world. We're still close to each other as ever <-- berkat Voip, call or sms anywhere in the world with free/lower cost! *kok malah iklan?*

Ok, better I start writing now. Or should I dekakemasu for a while to dry my hair and... get some inspirations outside for my novel? Maybe go to Ginza to buy something cheap-cheap like ermm.. Gucci? (I mean real guci buat nyimpen nasi!)

See you, diary..

-Abbie-

3 comments:

PangTama said...

Hey Fen,
Pa kabarnya nun jauh disono?
Isi blog loe kocak2 heheh, gw bacanya ketawa2 sendiri :)

kezia*anastasia said...

feeennnn :)

aduh aduh yg udah di jepanggg... anata wa o genki desu ka?

blog loe asik bgttt! very original, unique, fresh and entertaining.

saya link yahhh..

all the best buat novelnya :)

AbigaiL said...

Waduhh.. tiba2 ada pembaca baru, jadi malu ^_^

Aku baik2 di sini Fang, lagi mencoba menyesuaikan diri aja neh. Kamu gimana mo merit deg2an dong. Eh kok malah jadi email2an gini. Add MSNku dong abig4il@hotmail.com.

Cinta popia dari kata apa? cinta nopia? cinta lompia? aku cinta gado2 banget!