8.01.2007

Stay at Home Vs Go Out

Wednesday, 1 Aug 07, 8.15am in Yotsuya Room

Yes, it's me again diary..
Recently I wake up early every morning when Ron wakes up, and I can't sleep again after he's left. So, here I am.. writing blog. Today I'm planning to go out for a while. I heard people say that we should go out to see how things are out there although we have no purpose of going. This is to make sure that we won't look 'kampungan' while the fashion trends have changed. Some researchers also discover that the shape of the eye balls and face expressions for those who stay at home and those who like to go out are different! Don't believe me? I experienced it! (Because usually if I stay at home, I don't wear my contact lenses. Eyes with high-degree are not free to lirik2 ke kanan, kiri, atas, bawah when wearing glasses karna blur.. clear.. blur.. clear.. pusink banget!). Here are the findings:

People who Stay at Home:
1. The eye balls are a bit centred alias 'Juling' because the views are limited up to the walls in the living room/bedroom.
2. The skin color is too fair - does not look too healthy!
3. The face expression tends to 'ndlongop2' when they go out, can't hide the expression (kaget aja ngliat dunia luar yg banyak barang2 terkini)
4. The fashion is out dated (or trend-setter?? 1960s style?)
5. The way they speak and behave are not too professional (udah biasa makan sambil duduk jegang and mulut penuh makanan trus ketawa gede2 mulut mangap gak ada yg liat di rumah)
6. Kayak tokek ga tau berita apa2

People who Go out:
1. The eye balls are moving actively (lincah) so they look more energetic, lively, and usually like shopping.
2. The skin color is shinny healthy yellowish-brown
3. The face expression is normal although actually they're amazed when they see something new but they're good in pretending.
4. The fashion is trend-follower
5. The way they speak and behave are more well-trained
6. Hear actual news from newspapers, ads on the street, festivals, campaign, parade, etc

From the above findings, we need to go out frequently especially in Japan when earthquakes are happening anytime. For me? Even they shout out loud exactly on my ears that there's earthquake now, the first thing I'm gonna do is open my bag, then take out my electronic dictionary, try to remember what words they just said, type the word, press 'enter' button, the dictionary can't find the word, close my dictionary, and go home.

On Sunday, there was a political campaign on the street that I thought a strike was happening when the political head was giving speech using microphone, standing on a van vehicle, followed by some supporters and reporters! Be careful when you live in a country that you don't understand the language!

-Abbie-

No comments: