8.09.2007

I'm so sad..

Thursday, 9 Aug 07, 5.35pm in Yotsuya room

Hi Diary,
Actually today I have no mood writing a diary because I'm so sad today. *Ihikss.. ihikss.. prottt* But I'm still writing diary now because I want to remember this day, 09/08/07! It's a nice combination, isnt't it? This morning I thought today will be a good day when I saw calendar.. But today is actually my sad day... Do you remember that today is the day I'm applying for my visa extension? Yesh, I went to the imigration this morning and they rejected my application!! I told them that I'm now waiting for my spouse visa to be issued on 20 Aug while my tourist visa will be expired on 16 Aug. It's only 4 days different. The reason they did not want to extend was because it's their policy that I have to go out from Japan and go to other country to convert my status from visitor to a dependent. Any country is fine as long as it has Japan Embassy in there. I was busy finding an air ticket today. I still need to discuss with Ron tonite about where I should go.. LA, London, or Jakarta? *I write the last option in small capital with a hope that he'll miss the last one*

Arghhhh.. I really don't wanna go now because of 10 reasons:
1. I need to spend money
2. I need to pack my luggage
3. It will be a long and tiring trip Tokyo-Singapore-Jakarta-Solo, I think 1 day isn't enough.
4. Next week is my moving house week, I need to buy and settle lots of things
5. I'm not ready for another farewell with my family at the airport now. Last month's farewell with tears and "lips shaking" (akibat nahan nangis) is enough for me.
6. I'll miss my hubby
7. He'll miss me
8. I'll miss him again
9. He'll miss me again
10. We'll miss each other!!

Ok, cool down Abbie... think about 10 good things going back to Indo? Ok, I got it!
1. I'll see my mum
2. I'll see my dad
3. I'll see my sis
4. I'll see my bros
5. I'll see my prettiest niece, Celine!
6. I can bring my stuff from my home
7. I can go shopping again!
8. I can bring my 60x90cm wedding picture this time. Yesh!
9. I can eat Indonesian food, yummyyy..
10. I can bring Korean VCD and some novels :D

Well, 10-10! I feel better now. Good! Think positive.. Anyway, I'll be away for around 10-12 days. It's quite long, rite? Ehh.. I found 1 other thing I don't wanna go. Ron will be doing the Japan Law test on 20 Aug and I'll be away on that day. I mean I can't give him morale support and so on so forth, you know.. *Mungkin aja dia malah hepi ga ada yg gangguin belajar di masa2 kritis* Yea, Yea, you're rite.. It's ok... don't think about it and just goooo... :(

-Sad Abbie-

7 comments:

PangTama said...

Aduhh...kacian amat loe fen...dont worry, if this happened, it means that God has a bigger plan, rite? If this His plan, He will provide everything from A to Z...so look at the bright side. Is there any chance you will come to Perth? hehehe...:P

Anonymous said...

huhuhuh enak banget si lu sayy!! gw aja de yg pulang indooo!! hohoho..enak banget la di indo sayy! thats rite u can go shoppinggg all the way! heheh

Antony Pranata said...

How about going to Vancouver, Canada; visiting your lovely cousin? Hihihi... :)

Immigration is always like that. You know, when my Canadian PR application was approved; they ask me to leave the country and come back again. It is so ridiculous. I had a working permit in Canada, I stayed in Canada already, I was even working in Canada. Why should I go out and enter Canada again?

Anyway, no worry... itung2 visiting family for 2 weeks. Tapi loe ngaco tuh 10 positive reasons-e. Mosok the last four sama kabeh. Curang ah.

kezia*anastasia said...

hey fennn...

jangan sedih2 yahh... everything will be beautiful in His time (Ecc3:11). apa gak mendingan ke Perth aja gt?? hehehehehhehe :) itung2 sekalian jengukin kita2 yang di siniii :)

jgn sedih2 yahhhhhhhh.. cheer up! sedih2 gak cocok buat kamu!

Jess said...

Ck..ck..ck.. Kasian deh papa-mama.. Udah disekolahin smp s2, tetep aja itung2annya ngaco!

Anyway, ada 10 reasons why aku suka bgt baca Abigail's blog!
1. Lucu bokkk..!
2. Lucu abis.
3. Lucu setengah mati.
4. Lucu sekali.
5. Lucu nian.
6. Lucu bgt.
7. Amat lucu.
8. Sangat lucu.
9. Lucu, gileee..!
10. Pupung bgt! (pupung kan adik e ambarwati to?)

::aLb3rta:: said...

ch33rs up gurl..

Every things happen for a reason..

dont forget visiting me when u r in Indo yak.. =D

AbigaiL said...

Wahhh.. banyak sekali komennyaaa.. sampe terharuu.. thanks anyway, aku jadi ketawa2 dan terhibur bacanya..

Kalo jadinya aku ke LA, aku mampir Vancouver Ko.. kalo jadinya aku ke London, aku mampir Perth(jauh banget!) njengukin manusia2 cantik di sono.. Sayangnya jadinya aku ke Jakarte *nyet..nyet..nyet..* jadinya aku mampir Solo..Udah terduga pasti jadinya ke Jakarta :(