8.04.2007

My Master Piece of Cake!

Saturday, 4 Aug 07, 10.21pm in Yotsuya room..

Hello my diary,
Today I was busy making the miniature hihihihi.. Finally, I managed to make one piece of cake! It's not as easy as I thought so few times I just put a super strong glue to stick them (not sewing). I know it's cheating coz "this is ketrampilan about menjahit, bukan mengelem.." this is what my hubby told me.. but who cares? It's not a competition anyway..

Since this is my first master piece so I show you the pictures. Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking.. Don't worry, I won't put the pics every time I finish making one. I'll just finish making some collections and photo sessionssss!

Is it like a real one? I really hate the pink flower! Norak banget di situ kayak minyak wangi mobil.. :(



Yes, that is my hand :P Just wanna show you that "cilubb..baaa"!! I can open the cake! And I can put another small cake or candies or tissues inside that cake! Actually the real design can't be opened but I designed it that way so that I can convince my hubby that it's not just for decoration, but a mini storage too! It's so powerful.. so little but duo-functions, isn't it? By this way, he'll allow me to put my master piece on my living room's table. If I'm lucky maybe I can put this on my bedroom, to put alarm clock.. maybe? Let's see..

-Abbie-

8 comments:

Blessed to bless said...

gile sayy bagus abish!! kaya benerann lhooO!! disini ga ada jual kaya gitu2 ya??? hahah kayanya cocok buat ibu2 yg lagi ga ada kerjaan di rumah hihihihih
muachhhh
BGUS lho nyonk!..good on you say! muachh!

Anny Suhalim said...

Fennn..it looks very pretty 'n cute....love it!!!
Ntar kalo dah buat lagi diupload lagi yach....jangan cuma yang ini aja ^-^
hehehhehe....ayo buat yang banyak....'n i love to c ur upcoming piece!!!!

AbigaiL said...

Hihihihihi.. jadi malu ^_^
Thanks anyway for appreciating my works :P

Tunggu yahhh.. makanan2 yang lain masih dioven nehh.. tunggu "TING!" then I'll take pics again..

::aLb3rta:: said...

wuuuiiiiihh.. so cute... kaya kue beneran.. ayoo.. bikin lagi yg.. ntar dikumpulin then difoto.. jia you.. aja aja..

btw,ide bisa buat storage keren juga tuh.. disini ga ada yg jual yaah..

PangTama said...

Looks yummyyy.....nyammm...*slurp slurp* hehehe...kayak beneran yah fen? heheh bentuknya ada apaan lagi? buat lagi donk heheh

Jess said...

Waaaaaaa...itu roti keren bgtttt !!!
moga2 aja bentuk nyatanya sebagus fotonya. Cuman...itu tangan kok kayaknya udah tambah ndut?
hayoooo...dah naik brp kilo Yap?

AbigaiL said...

Rotinya photogenic, kl dipoto lbh cakep daripada aslinya. Yang asli banyak keriput2nya (maksudnya jaitan2nya ga rapi, byk bundelan2 benang di mana2).

Waaaa.. kliatan tgnku ndutt yaa?? Karna itulah cincin kawinku pindah ke jari kiri hueheuheuheu... shhhhhh...

kezia*anastasia said...

FENNNNN...

lucu bangetttttttt :) kayaknya boleh dijadikan business nih ya :) hehehehe..

keep em coming!