4.30.2007

2nd Day without Ron

Monday, 30 Apr 07, 7.37pm in office

Hi my diary,
Today is the second day without Ron. Dunno why now I get used to be with him everyday eventhough we don't meet up everyday but at least I know he's there in the same city as me, I feel secured; so now he's not around I feel lost! This morning he sms me, he reached New York already. Thanks God he's safe! Nowadays I feel scared about flying with plane.. maybe it's because of too many plane accidents happening recently. Because of the time difference, it's not easy for us to communicate now.. it's exactly 12 hours time difference! Now I feel like getting crazy, sleeping by hugging a picture like in sinetron-sinetron.. *whose picture??*------ *mau tau aje deh loe!!* ^_^ *malu ahh..*

I just ate a slice of Pizza, given by my client, Pizza Hut. I should thank my designer, James, to maintain good relation with this client so that we can enjoy Pizza more hahaha.. oopss.. I should control my weight.. ok ok I still remember that I'm on diet! But.. but.. but.. please give me some time to enjoy first.. having diet everyday, never ending, is very tiring, you know!

I should go home now.. tomorrow is public holiday coz it's labour day! Well, usually I'm happy if I don't need to work but now I don't know what should I do tomorrow.. my mum asked me to go on leave whenever I don't want to go to work but I think this time I better be busy with my work so time will fly faster..

It's now 7.50pm here, it should be 7.50am in New York.. he almost wake up now! hehehe... I don't want to be like cheepie-cheepo couple who always missy lovey dovey all the time, what happen with you, Abbie??!! Wake up!! No, I better sleep more so I won't have chance to do stupid cheepie-cheepo things...

Bye, diary..

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: