4.10.2007

One Afternoon Day in Office..

Tuesday, 10 Apr 07, 2.17pm in office..

Hello Diary,
Today, again I forced myself to come to work although my nose was raining heavily, coughing like mad till my ‘encok’ is painful now. Dunno why coughing can make my back so painful. My neck and shoulder are very strained. Arghhh..!! I feel like an old grandma whose whole body aches. I need some relaxation and massages please.. anyone..? none..?!! Grrrrr...

I didn't regret that I came to office today because there was important meeting this morning with a person from eNETS - online payment gateway. I've been curious wanting to know how is the process of making shopping cart and making payment online from website. Now is a good time to learn! I've been assigned by my boss to handle the development of an e-commerce site. Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally now I get chance to learn!! :D

Anyway, I had a dream last nite.. it was the same dream like the one that I told you last time. In my dream, I kept finding a locked/closed bathroom, till the end I still couldn’t find one! But this time there was no song. Why do I keep having the same dream recently? This time, both my parents appeared in my dream.. Does it mean that God will use them to open up the way??

Ok diary, I’ll need to rush for meeting with Street Directory person at Coffee Bean now..
See you again!

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: