5.04.2007

Oopss.. I got Handbags

Friday, 4 May 07, 7.16pm in office

My little diary, I just received very good news from Ron. Hahahaha.. I can't stop laughing.. hahahaha.. ok enough enough... hahahaha *still not enough* hahahahahahahaha... Oh My God! hahaha... Oh My God! Hahaha.. oopss.. hahahahahaha......

Ok, serious mood on now. Ehem ehem.. Ron bought a handbag in US for me, from my favorite brand, DIOR!!! And another bonus handbag from COACH! Oh, I lop him coooo much!! Oopss.. it's not because he bought me branded handbags then I love him.. I mean I love him more now.. hihihihi.. *asikk bisa kembaran tas and dompet Diorku (given by cip2) sekarang*

Here I upload the pics for you.

D.I.O.R + C.O.A.C.H

I should commemorate today, 4 May 2007 as one of important moments in my life.. *masukin tiang pancang* because.. because.. I believe that if there's the first one, there would be the second one and the third one and the fourth one etc etc etc.. You got what I mean? It means that from today onwards,.....................oopss suddenly remembered he told me "Jangan ketagihan minta barang branded lagi loh ya"! It's ok, just keep the faith in your heart and keep praying and dream will come true! Hahahaha... Woohooo...!!

I told him to really take care of these bags, treat them as his own babies coz I'm scared he carelessly puts inside the luggage and *mak nyett*. Then, he told me that he was going to send 'my babies' by courier to Indonesia hahaha.. what a great service! Wait wait, how if the deliveryman lost it? Or if the deliverywoman likes it and wants to take it?? or if the bag "ketrocohan" water while in the ship? Should I ask him to send by air? In the plane also can be "ketrocohan" water from the aircon. So how?? May God bless them..

Cheers
-Happy Abbie-

No comments: