4.12.2007

I've Recovered!!

Thursday, 12 Apr 07, 6.07pm in my room

Hello again my Little Diary,
I feel much much much better now! :D The whole day I slept around 5 hours, just woke up few hours to get some drinks and medicines and slept again.. Now I feel like my body & brain have just been reset! No more hangs on my body functions hehehehe.. Woohoo.. ^_^

I took medicines from the doctor that I went to yesterday. After taking some, I was getting better but I can feel my heart's beating so fast.. too fast..! I got shocked easily too! So, now I've stopped taking that medicine. I feel much better now but still have that 'shocking' feeling a bit.. It was the same feeling like last time when I took medicines from my doctor few months ago. I think my heart is a bit weak, I mean weaker than normal people's, weaker than previously.. last time I had no problem taking any medicines. But now, everytime I took medicines from prescriptions, my heart can't take it. This time is my 3rd experience. Worse thing is I still dare to watch 24 series today when I happened to wake up for few hours.. Woohoooo! My heart was really like popping out whenever there're sounds like *jedorr*, *grubiakk*, *pyarr*, * toengg*!!! Perhaps you dunno what I mean. 24 isn't a cartoon movie like doraemon that has *toengg2* sounds.. hahahaha! 24 is an action/thriller/exciting series that has lots of surprises, gun wars, 'hide and seek' between the cops and the terrorists.. ahh, it's so exciting of course for people who don't have heart problem.

Suddenly I remember the moments when I went to Universal Studio and Disney Land in Japan, my heart's beating so fast when I took some thrilling rides like roller coaster etc, not like usually.. When I was younger, I really really really loved that kind of thrilling rides because of that exciting feeling.. But nowadays the exciting feeling is too much for me, it's no more exciting, it's a bit hot and painful inside my heart there.. Now, I'm also scared flying on a plane.. Is it because I'm older now, or is it because my heart's having problem? I think I should go for check-up next time.

Since I feel much better now, I just cleaned up my bed and my bedroom.. my room looks *clink-clink* now hohohohoho... I can sleep better in a cleaner room. Just now cnonik also sms me, she and her parents reached S'pore already! Yipee.. I really want to see them but I guess I should wait for tomorrow.. I should use time to sleep and rest more today.. See you tomorrow cip!

I feel sleepy again now.. it's raining outside, the weather is just nice to sleep.
ZZZZzzzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzzz....................................

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: