4.26.2007

My 'T & Co' Wedding Ring

Thursday, 26 Apr 07, 9.35pm in my room

Hi again my diary..
I got good news for you! Ron will buy me wedding bands from Tiffany & Co! :D The ring is damn damn damn damn damn beautiful! People say that beautiful ring should be owned by beautiful woman, or beautiful woman should own a beautiful ring? I guess Both are correct! I'm not sure if I'm beautiful, what I'm sure is that ring is super beautiful!!! (Does it mean that I'm also s*per bea*tiful?). The ring I've been dreaming of in my night dream and day dream (more on day dream)! After hunting rings like mad in Singapore and Indonesia, the ring from T & Co is the prettiest ever ring I've ever seen and of course it's super expensive.. huhuhuhu.. people say "ono rego ono rupo". You know what I mean rite? Sounds like Japanese? hahaha.. sorry it's not Japanese, it's Javanese.. *no wonder it sounds similar*

We're going to take our rings tomorrow evening.. If it's fated to be ours, they will have ready stock in their outlet.. otherwise we need to wait for around 2 months for ordering, I worry if we don't have time for ordering since our wedding is just around 2 months from now! Little Diary, help me praying tonite, okay??

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: