4.21.2007

What a Miracle!

Saturday, 21 Apr 07, 10.06am in my room..

Morning Little Diary,
Last time I really wanted to write something but suddenly the connection had problem and I should shut down my computer. And, this week I've been so busy since I was not in duty for 2.5 days on the previous week because I was sick.

I've so many things to update you
1. Yesterday
Yesterday I just handed in my resignation letter. What a surprise? I resigned because.. because.. later I tell you ^_^

2. Today
Today I'm going to watch movie. Yipee.. I got free pair of movie tickets from our client, Samsung. My bf and I are also planning to continue our wedding ring hunting again today before we go back to Jakarta to compare which one is better.

3. Tomorrow
Tomorrow I'll fly to Jakarta to have my pre-wedding pictures taken and to do some wedding preparations like fitting gown, fitting suits, and check out the wedding rings again there! My future parents in-law will also be there to help us settling those issues. I'll be in Jakarta till Thursday 26 Apr.

4. Next Month
I'll go back to Indonesia next month since I resigned already. Ron will also be in US starting next week so I better go back to Indo to have more quality time with my dear family. There are lots of things to pack up because I'll no longer stay in Singapore. My brother ngoik will come to Singapore to help me packing. What a great brother!! :D

5. 3 Months Later
Little Diary, remember that I'll get married in July? It's less than 3 months from now. There's another big thing that will happen in my life. After marriage, my future hubby and me will move to Japan. Ron got job offer that requires him to be stationed in Japan. It's not from ordinary company, he has been employed as an important person by one of the biggest finance company in the world! Remember the "Extremely Happy Day Ep 1 and 2"?? This is what I meant! I was praying so hard for him to get a nice and decent job. He's a smart person, he's always been the best student since he was kid so people tend to see him as a standard. I pity him that it gives him so much pressure. Really.. it does give him pressure at least for the last 1 year since he finished his PhD thesis!

He's now still a beginner in finance industry (his background is from civil engineering but he decided to change line to finance considering bright prospect in this industry). I know that many people look down on him because of his current achievement. We know that after his training finishes, a bright future is ahead of him! But we must wait.. we must endure what people talk about behind him. Yes, they talk behind him but I regret that I heard it! Oh manz, the world is really not fair. If ordinary people fail, why people don't really bother?? If a person who used to be successful fails, why people make a big fuss of it??

Now the time has come! God is good! He gives the best job for him in terms of the career prospect, company's name, and especially money (well, that's what people always look at and compare and gossip!). The job that nobody in his team gets! But God gives it to him.. Thanks God! It does bring his confidence level back as both a top performer and as a guy who'll marry a girl from a wealthy family! I really pray that he can keep his spirit and performance up although I know it must be tough for him. There's no turning back, once he's up there, he must be up there till the end! I suddenly remember what my brother, Andy, told my mum when she asked him to be no 1 in his class. He said "I don't want, Mum. Because I'll need to be no 1 forever and it's very tiring and stressful". I absolutely agree with Andy!

Anyway, we're planning to shift to Japan mid of July after our wedding and have a 2-week honeymoon there before he starts work on August. See, once again God is amazing! I thought there's no honeymoon for us considering our tight financial situation but He takes care of everything! There's no more extremely happy day, it's a miraculous day!!

Aja Aja Abbie!

Cheers
-Abbie-

p.s now you know why I resigned and go back to Indo next month, rite? ^_^

No comments: