4.29.2007

Ron's gone to US.... :(

Sunday, 29 Apr 07, 10.13am at home

Morning my little diary,
One good news, Ron and I bought the rings from T&Co last friday!! Finally.. phew! Then, we went to Equinox for drinks to celebrate our last dating (We'll meet up again in July on the wedding day itself). We enjoyed Singapore scenery at night from that 70-storey building. It was a nice experience for me, a 26-yr old girl came to a night bar for the first time (and maybe for the last time)! *uhuk* But, I'm still glad that I did it before I get married.. :P

One bad news, Ron has gone to US last nite at 10.35pm huhuhu.. Eh, I haven't uploaded my bf's pic in this blog ya? Ok, here he is. hehehe..... I took his picture when he was checking-in in the airport last nite. I cried in airport when he said bye-bye..... why did I feel so sad? It's just 2 months, Abbie.. Well, we only can realize how someone means a lot to us when he's about to go.. Maybe it's God's plan to separate us for few months before our wedding so we can appreciate each other more! Yes, it must be.... *menghibur diri*
Just now Ron MSN me that he reached Korea already. Now he's in Seoul with his friends till the next flight to New York at 8pm tonite! I'm alone and lonely here..........*ngeeng.. nguing..* (suara nyamuk beterbangan menyambar-nyambar sampai terdengar jelas).
Jia You, Abbie! 3 more weeks to go and I'll go back home.. I won't feel as lonely as now when I'm surrounded by my family..
Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: