5.15.2008

A Song For Me

Thursday, 15 Apr 08, 11.13am at home

It's me again, diary..
You know, diary, I just cried whole-heartedly because I was listening to a song that really touched my heart as soon as I finished writing my previous diary "Still in My First Semester". Honestly, I was sad and feeling helpless when I wrote that post although I didn't express it too obviously. You may not know my real feeling, even my closest person may not know my struggling. But, HE knows! HE heard it when I screamed "God, please help me!". That's why I guess HE talked to me in a personal way, thru a song. I just didn't expect that the answer would come so soon. This is the lyrics of the song:

WHEN I SAY THAT I LOVE YOU
Franky Sihombing

You feel that you’re lonely
It doesn’t prove that you are alone
You feel that no body wants you
It doesn’t mean that no one cares about you

Reff:
Listen to the word I say
That I will always be by your side
You mean everything to me
That I will never leave you
Cause I love you so

If you think that you’re nothing
Before Me you are something beautiful
You think that you can’t do anything
But you can do a lot of things with Me

When I say that I love you
It means I give the best for you
When i say that I love you
I will give everything for you

No more fear about the future
And blame for the past
I’ll give everything
When I say that I love you

I want you to know that I died for you
I want you to know that I’ll give all my life for you
When I say that I love you..
Say that I love you..

When I say that I love you… I really do..


Thanks Jesus! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it that I should have crossed that 'living like fungi' idea! I'm not a fungi before You, rite? ^_^

-Abbie

No comments: