5.28.2008

My First Pizza

Wednesday, 28 Apr 08, 11.38am at home

Hellow again diary!
I made PIZZA yesterday! Yeehaa!! This is the crispy type of pizza. My cooking sensei said that pizza is from Italy so we made Italy's flag pizza! I dunno what their flag looks like, I guess it's something like this pizza, with red, green, and white color combinations.

Every time after we finish cooking, our food is brought to the dining table in their kitchen studio and we're given time to eat it no matter we're hungry or not hungry, no matter it's lunch time or not lunch time. We actually are not allowed to bring the food home, maybe because they're afraid that we're gonna sell it and make money. I really wanted to bring this pizza home for my hubby to taste it. So, I brought a container! Before I took this container out from my bag, I looked around first to make sure that nobody's watching me. Then, I slowly took this out. But, suddenly one of my sensei came out just before me while my right hand's holding this bright-color-container!
Sensei: Waaa.. kawaiii!!! (Waaa.. cuteee!!)
Me: "Yaaa... kawaiii.." (Yaaa.. cute..) [with senyum kecut-ketakutan on my face]
Sensei: "Kore wa nan desuka?" (What's this?)
Me: "Eh? Hambaga!!" (Eh? Hamburger!!)
Sensei: "Aaa.. hambaga? kawai ne.." (Aaa.. hamburger? so cute..)
Me: "Hai!" (Yes!) [with confident smile on my face]
Sensei: [Left with weird face]

Phew! I almost got caught! I'm not sure if she really didn't know that it's a food container or she just let me go because she thought I'm just a non-dangerous-kind-of-species who just wanted to bring home the food. Anyway, I managed to bring the pizza home!! ^_^

-Abbie-

1 comment:

::aLb3rta:: said...

yeaaah..
ur sensei was right.. so kawaii hamabaga.. hahaha..