5.28.2008

Nikko Trip!

Wednesday, 28 Apr 08, 9.25am at home


Hello Diary,
These are my pics when I was in Nikko! The weather now is warmer. Early in the morning, I was wearing black shirt with orange shirt on top of the black shirt. I always feel slimmer in the morning so it's ok wearing two shirts. I like orange color! It's still spring, it's nice to wear orange, isn't it? On the first picture, I was still confidently posing with my tummy in front of my body. *Where else can you put your tummy?* On the second picture, my tummy was already on the "rounder stage". I was quite shocked when I saw this picture on my camera. So, on the third picture, I took off my orange shirt, now you can't see the shadow of my round tummy anymore. All is black! Hohohoho...

Anyway, I quite enjoyed this trip although the location is more far than what we expected! We enjoyed the greenery, the water, and the fresh air, which we can't find in Tokyo.

I tied my hair up when I was in Nikko was not because I wanted to act cute. *Omo, in that case, why should you tie your hair at the right side??* Sstt..! My hair was already "no-style-one-lah" (in Singapore slang) if I untied my hair. So, I decided to cut my hair on Monday! Again, I cut my hair by myself. Now I've become addicted cutting my own hair. It's fun, you know!

This time, I used more professional method. I was wearing my bunny rain coat so that I could freely *WuZz! WuZz!* cut my hair without bothering about my clothes. This time, I was also wearing my contact lenses so that I could 'intip-intip' up and bottom, left and right with no blind spots and blur vision at all. Firstly, I divided my hair into two, up and bottom. Then, I divided into two again for each layer, right and left. I cut the bottom part first, then left and right, and made some layers with my comb-scissor. Then, I worked on the upper part, the front part, and did some final touch-up on whatever around my head. Sounds more professional now? I also thought so till Ron came home and saw my brand-new hairstyle and.... he didn't response anything! *Hahaha! He didn't realize it. That means that your new hairstyle is not...* Diary, do not continue! I know what it means.

-Abbie-

1 comment:

Antony Pranata said...

Omo... omo.... foto2 kok yang dibingungin malah tummy. Omo... omo....