1.25.2008

Another Dream, Again...

Friday, 25 Jan 08, 7.29pm at home

Dear diary,
Just took my evening shower, I'm so fresh now. Taking shower in the evening before bed time really can take our tiredness off, refresh our mind, give us a comfortable sleep, and prevent changing bed sheet every week (changing bed sheet once in a month is still fine). Taking shower in the evening with warm water really can relax any stress, moisture the skin, and make the blood circulating well. Wow, I can believe I can find so many advantages of taking a bath! See, I told you, bathing can refresh our mind and cleanse away any bumps inside the head. My head feels lighter now. So, make sure you take shower before sleeping. Ok ok, everyone knows that, everyone does that.

Talking about bathing, I just remembered something. Last night I had a dream. It was a similar dream that I had before. This is the dream all about:

I entered a bathroom. The bathroom was sooo big!! There were so many big windows in the bathroom. I tried to close the curtains one by one. Some windows were very high so I couldn't reach the curtain that was hanging at the top. Some windows only had transparent curtains. Some windows had curtains too small. Some windows had no curtains at all. I was so tired trying to close the curtains but still I couldn't close all the windows perfectly.

Do you still remember this dream, little diary? I had this similar dream on April last year. At that time, I interpreted this dream as a good sign. And my dream really came true! How about this time? God is opening another way for me again? But, this time I didn't hear the song "Dia Buka Jalan"! It's ok, whatever happen, I just want to believe that it must be God's plan.

-Abbie-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh.. that dream again.. Windows dream...
Windows is where we can see something through.. or could be a mean which others could see us through..
So, could that be ur dreams means "something" is happening to u.. and this "something" maybe a very attentive matter/event..
Surely, it is a good sign..

Aja..aja... Keep dreaming... ^_^

-S-

Anonymous said...

..tp knp window nya selalu window kamar mandi???

AbigaiL said...

Iya ya, kenapa kamar mandi ya? Kalo kamar mandi kan tentu saja orang reflek pingin nutup kordennya. Kalo jendela ruangan yang laen, gak terlalu urgent ditutup, mungkin.. dunno.. blurr.. let's see..