1.22.2008

I'm Hopeful!

Tuesday, 22 Jan 08, 9.09am at home

Good morning, my cute little diary..
Today is such a wonderful morning! Thanks God for this fresh air, cool weather, warm atmosphere, and for my perfect mood today! I'm having my breakfast; a toast and a cup of hot coffee, while listening to 'Ti Amero' from Il Divo. I know, it's a sad song, but it doesn't ruin my mood of the day at all. Actually there is no happy song nor sad song, what we feel inside the heart determines level of happiness, am I right? Of course, when we're sad and listening to sad song, it will be worst! So, don't worry about the song we're listening to, first of all, fix the heart, then walk with the chin up, and put big smile on face, although none sees us!
Looks crazy? No!
Looks happy? Yes!
Looks elegant? Not really, actually..

What am I mumbling about now? Oh yes, the wonderful morning and my wonderful mood! I'm very happy and hopeful now. Is it because that I'm counting down the days when I'll be able to walk? Yes, but there is more! Counting down the days to my husband's birthday? Correct, but there is more! Counting down to Valentine day? Chinese New Year? My Birthday? Mother's Day?? Christmas 2008??? Yes Yes Yes, all is correct, but there is more!! I'm expecting something! Correction, not something, but SOME THINGS. I can't tell you here now, I am just putting these into my prayers.. and God will make these happen when His time has come.. and I will also make these written here when my time has come.

Hey, I just realised, when we think about our days carefully, there are many days that we're expecting! Life is never boring. There is always tomorrow after today. There is always next week after this week. There is always next year after this year. And there is next life after this life! So, never feel down for too long.. instead, always put something hopeful inside our hearts and let it grow.. because life must go on. I don't know why I'm talking rubbish so early in the morning but I have a feeling that it will be a bless for someone. If none of you feels blessed by reading this, it's ok, at least there is still someone feels blessed.. which is myself *shy shy*. I feel cheered up whenever writing this kind of motivating sentence. Funny, rite? Yes, it's me, something simple and weird can immediately, instantly, right away, change my mood of the day.

This year has just started. Everyone must have a bunch of hopeful things to achieve this year. Me too! I will just start it with my simple wish, which is about my diet. Having a slim body has been nightmaring me from year to year. It has been in my top priority of 'Mission of the Year' since many many many decades ago. Still it has not been accomplished successfully till I'm almost turning 27 years old now. I thought the finish line would be on my Wedding Day. Since I totally failed the mission on my wedding day, I postponed the deadline to year-dunno-when. As I said, there is always tomorrow after today, there is always next year after this year. I wanna put this wish on my Hope List of The Year:
Hope List of The Year:
1. Getting Slimmer or vice versa
2. Settling down (includes; home, job, family, and the gangs)
3. Getting my other 'susulan' wishes come true!

Aja Aja! Fighting! Ganbate!! Jia You! Merdeka!!

-Abbie-

5 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Aha... I think I know what "some things" are...

Congratulations!!! Udah berapa bulan nih?

AbigaiL said...

Oh oh omo omo omo.. bukan ituuuuu..

Antony Pranata said...

Aduh omo... omo.... apa donk kalo gitu.

AbigaiL said...

ituu tuuu loh Ko, yang itu tuhh... :)

Anonymous said...

omo omo.. wat something???
and bukan itu yang mana neh???
omo... omo...

-S-