1.29.2008

Is Today My Independence Day??

Tuesday, 29 Jan 08, 1.26pm at home

Hi diary,
Today is the day that I've been waiting for. Today should be my Independence Day!! But, I just don't want to be too happy first before my doctor signs my 'release letter'. Few days ago I had a dream about the Jan 29th, which is today. In my dream, doctor said that I was still not allowed to walk, I had to wait for another 2 weeks. Is it because I'm too nervous menyambut my Independence Day? Or will it become a reality? Arghh.. I don't want to believe superstitious-thing, I don't want to believe a non-sense dream. How if the result of the x-ray is still not good? How if the doctor says that I have I have to wait for another few weeks?? I really can wait no more. I want to walk now, I want to go outside now. There are many things I need to do. There are many places I need to go. Uhh, I can't wait till 6 o'clock today to see my doctor and hear his comment about my feet.

I've canceled my appointment with 'Mr.Clean-De-Bathroom' today since I'm too excited and hopeful to meet 'him' with my both two healthy legs tomorrow morning! Will I be able to do it? Will I not?

Nervous..
Scared..
Excited..
Hopeful..
What I can do now is just..
..praying hard and hanging my feet as high as I can!
Aja! Aja!

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

So... what's the ending?
Piye iki ceritane.... to be continued gitu to?

Anonymous said...

congrats yah atas kebebasannya. Berhubung dah lama ga jalan, pertama kali jalan kudu ati2. Mlipir2 dulu pegangan tembok, thumuk2 gpp yg penting aman.