12.14.2007

"White Boot"

Friday, 14 Dec 07, 6.45pm at home

Hello my little diary,
Today is Friday..
Friday is the day that I always wait for..
But not today..
I was just back from hospital..
Got some X-rays..
Received a bad news..
My foot's bone is fractured!

Yes, I'm clumsy. Everybody knows that. I guess this time God really gave me a good lesson. Wherever I'm, Whatever I do, why it's always not right? Yesterday night I went to Ueno to collect my glasses. I was so happy that finally I got my glasses. On the way back home, I missed some steps of stairs in Subway, and I was flying for like 2 seconds before I landed with my right foot twisted. It's me, my life is so "challenging"!!

Doctor said that my foot has to be immobilized by using a plaster or gypsum to prevent movement of the injured part for 3 weeks. What I'm thinking now: Can I still go to Hokkaido? How can I pick up my parents in the airport? How can I take them to nice places that I want to show them? I really don't want to disappoint them. Meeting my family and the Hokkaido trip is what I've been waiting for since I came to Japan. I'm now just living with my husband, friends are what we only have here. I miss having a warm quality time with my family. Really.. I really look forward to this Hokkaido trip.. but what I get now?? I will not be able to move freely for the next 3 weeks, it's an exact time when my family will be here!! Why? Why? Why?

It's ok, Abbie. Think about the bright side. Wearing gypsum is like wearing white boot, slightly bigger and thicker boot though, but it's warmer! I have the black boot, it will be in trend too, wearing one black one white, with long white-black-chess-style socks, and black eye liner, cool rite? Since I can't wear sock inside my white boot, I can just draw some black squares on it as if there's a sock in it. Maybe it's a perfect time that God has prepared; when I'm disabled, I have my family with me who can take care of me, so 3 weeks will not be so long, rite?

Be tough, be happy Abbie..
And stop being clumsy!

-Abbie-

4 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

I'm so sorry to hear that... :(

Well... look at the bright side. To all readers of this blog: this means that we'll be reading more postings from Abigail because she has to stay at home.... :))

Anonymous said...

Iya, aku kmr jg mikirnya kyk koko.. "wah asik ni, yap2 bakal msn tiap hari,ga ush tkt ada pak bos lewat" Cuma mau omg ga enak, hahaha...

Anonymous said...

cheer up~
one will onli get as clumsy as the brain think he/she is...
otherwise,
everyone was born perfect..cos He made everyone to His perfection..

*i ga bisa bilang bakal banyak update cos I haven't update mine too for a while...=x*

get well soon~ =)

AbigaiL said...

Thanks everyone.. :)