12.04.2007

My House Key Disappeared

Tuesday, 4 Dec 07, 9.20am at home

Hi again diary,
I'm so sad again today, no, started yesterday afternoon. My house key disappeared. I don't say that I lost my house key. It just disappeared! I feel that the incident was very strange and unbelievable! You wanna know the story?

My office is just 5mins walk from home so usually I go back home during lunch time. Yesterday afternoon was a normal day, I went back home to have lunch. I had lunch at home, cleaned the house, called my sis in Indo, and went back to office. I locked the door before I left the house. Soon after I reached 1st floor, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to bring my Japanese lesson books (I have a class every Monday night). Then, I went up again. I still had my key with me, I unlocked the door, opened the door, went in, and took my books. It just happened very fast within 30secs. Then, I saw socks and my boots, yesterday was a cold day, they looked very warm. I was tempted to wear them. Then, I sat down on the floor near the door to wear socks and boots. I put my wallet and mobile and probably my key on the floor beside me. After I was done wearing my shoes, I stood up, took my jacket, my books, my wallet, my mobile, a bag of garbage (I wanted to throw it away downstair), and was looking for my house key! *You only have 2 hands, how could you carry so many things on your hands??* My house key has already disappeared! I was just sitting on the 1m x 1m floor with all my belongings around me. I didn't go to anywhere else in the house. It's impossible for me to leave the key outside or hanging on the door because my key is an access card. I checked every possible places, like:
- Outside the door
- Jacket's pockets
- Trousers' pockets
- Inside the wallet
- Inside my mobile
- Under my cupboard near where I was sitting
- Under the carpets near where I was sitting
- Inside my books' bag
- Inside my boots because it happened when I was wearing them
- Inside my socks
- Inside my trousers

It's very weird, but it just happened!
I still can't believe that my house key disappeared..
I still can't believe that my clumsiness is back..

I know that you won't be able to believe that my key disappeared just like that.
I know that you might think I dropped the key somewhere but created this interesting comic story to convince my husband that it was not my fault.
But, too bad, it's true..

Please pardon my clumsiness..

-Abbie-

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be inside the garbage bag?? i hope not...
Sometimes, it's just there and we missed it..try to take a look one more time, around the house, maybe nylempit somewhere...
-Fang2-

Antony Pranata said...

Di-miss call coba... entar dicari bunyi-nya di mana.

Eh salah, ini key kok yah. Gak isa di-miss call.

Kalo liat dari story-nya... it's almost impossible. Duduk bluk, ganti sepatu... tau2 key ilang. Nylempit di dalem sepatu yang lama apa?

AbigaiL said...

Hehe.. how do you know? I really looked into my garbage bag and takur2 di dalem sana but eggs' skin, chicken wigs' bones, and their friends were in there.. not my key.

Koko, I almost believed your suggestion to give a miss-call to my house key, really.. huehuehue..

Anyway, sodara2 sekalian, I found my house key!! Thanks for your helpful advices. You guess where I found it! Wekekeke..

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...dimana yah..di saku celana kah??...dapet apa dulu kalo bener jawabnya?? hehehe :P
-Fang2-

Jess said...

wah, jd seru nih... Kyk quiz.. Aku ikut ahh...
Hmm.. Di dalem tas? Dompet? Bwh kesed bendera jepang? Dikempit di kelek selama ini?

Antony Pranata said...

Keselip di dalem buku belajar bahasa Jepang...

Anonymous said...

Nylempit di buku basa jepang?? hmm..that's a good one. The most possible place hahaha :P
-fang2-

AbigaiL said...

Wah.. wah.. hebat2!! Kok kalian pada hebat2 sih kecuali ci Jess. Kuncinya nylempit di buku bahasa Jepang!!

Koko analisanya kuat banget ya, mesti setelah ngliat list possible places jadi ga nebak yg itu, jadi mikir out of the box, ckckckck..

Ci J, ide2mu bener2 lucuu.. kalo kekempit di kelek isa brp lama? kecuali berair, sticky, dan ga gerak2 sih.

Jess said...

Asem ki.. Kan yg penting niatnya..

Anonymous said...

kalo ternyata semlman dikempit kelek skrg ketemu uda ga bisa dipake dunk.. Kuncine dah jd manisan kelek.. Eh, ato asinan kunci lbh tepat???

-s-

Antony Pranata said...

Wah tenan to.... di dalem buku bahasa Jepang....

Entar aku tak ngelamar kerja jadi "tukang cari kunci ilang".

Hahaha.....

Tau kenapa aku akhir-e nebak bahasa Jepang. Karena kalimat yang ini nih:

"I still had my key with me, I unlocked the door, opened the door, went in, and took my books. It just happened very fast within 30secs."

Nah dalam waktu 30 seconds, emang mau ke mana aja. Paling kan ambil buku, reflek taruh kunci di dalem buku biar praktis.