12.05.2007

My House Key Appeared

Wednesday, 5 Dec 07, 1.42pm at home

Hi again diary..
My house key suddenly appeared! Maybe it was just so bored hiding in a dark place while I gave up searching and started to ignore it. I left my Japanese books bag in my office on the day I lost my key. In the next morning, I reached office and saw the card was in the bag! Very weird, I searched the bag, flipped thru the books and the papers so many times the day before, but I never noticed that it was actually in between the papers. Well, when I'm panic, I get clumsy. When I'm not panic, I'm easy to get panic by small thing.

Anyway, the key has appeared (I won't say 'I've found my key'). So, case is officially closed!
See you next time for other case..

-Abbie-

1 comment:

Antony Pranata said...

More case... more case.... please...