12.13.2007

Secret Recipe of Japanese's Beauty

Tuesday, 13 Dec 07, 1.25pm at home

Dear diary,
Now is lunch time, that's why I'm home.

Last night, all my classmates, teachers, and I had dinner together in an Italian restaurant near my school after the presentations. I was sitting beside my best friend from Srilanka, in front of us is where the teachers were sitting. We talked to the teachers with our limited Japanese and mixed it with English when I started to mess up with my sentences, which happened many times. Well, at least it’s a good practice. We should do it during the lesson too, they should bring us to restaurant, market, shopping malls, street, or anywhere, and teach us how to say this and that. I guess this method makes the students easier to grab and remember the vocabularies. That’s how I learnt English during my homestay in Sydney, we went to traditional market and did some surveys about tomato’s price, paprika’s colors, type of oranges, etc. Well, the survey topic isn’t so important, the more important thing for students is to get some fresh air in the middle of a boring class. *but you said…..*

Back to topic, last night I found out something. It’s a secret recipe of Japanese girls’ beauty! I got the information from a trusted source, my very pretty well-maintained teacher. I should use whatever opportunity to achieve a goal, that’s what my dad teaches me to be able to be a successful entrepreneur! Well, parents’ teaching must be listened and implemented. Ok, no more writing around the bush, just jump directly into the bush.

Here are my findings. These are the secrets of true skin texture and true slim body:
1. Take a bath in a bathtub with hot water every night before sleeping
2. Eat Fish
3. Eat Tofu
4. Eat Apple

Look simple, rite? I also think so. Seems that the tips are not so much different with my current lifestyle:
- I take a bath
- I take a bath beside the bathtub
- I take a bath beside the bathtub with hot water
- I take a bath beside the bathtub with hot water every night
- I take a bath beside the bathtub with hot water every night before sleeping
- I eat fish, tofu, apple, banana, eggs, chicken, beef, pork, and their friends

I learn something useful. Every little detail must be taken into attention. Suddenly I remember how embok2 in Indonesia serve Nasi Gudeg, they use their bare hand, not spoon! It does make the taste so much more delicious, I guess. So, from now, I guess I should take a bath in the bathtub, not beside the bathtub. *How about the fish, tofu, and apple thing?* I follow the political view "The more the merrier".

-Abbie-

1 comment:

Antony Pranata said...

Gudeg.... oh.... gudeg....

I'm dreaming of a nice gudeg.... just like the one I used to know.... :)

Cariin resep buat pria-nya juga donk...