9.20.2007

He's Away..

Thursday, 20 Sep 07, 7.05pm at home

Hello my diary,
You're really my best friend, you're always here for me whenever I need you.. *of course! tinggal ngetik www.blogger.com aja jadi*. My hubby baru aja terbang ke Singapore 15 menit yg lalu. Sekarang aku sendiri di rumah.. aku ngerasain sesuatu yang beda. Biasanya sekitar jam segini, aku juga masih sendiri di rumah karna dia masih belum pulang dari kantor. Tapi hari ini berbeda, mungkin karna aku tau kalo dia gak bakal pulang malem ini?

I thought I should be fine, I used to live alone without him (I mean, not under the same roof with him) for 26 years. He'll only leave me for 3 days and now I'm so panic? I really don't want to act manja or bawel or rewel or whatever you call it. But, this is how I'm now..

-Abbie-

No comments: