11.18.2006

What Happened on Friday, 17th Nov 06?

Saturday, 18 Nov 06, 1.21am in my room..

Hi Little Diary,
Hihihi... I'm still awake at this hour, coz I'm so hungry! :P Hopefully by writing this blog, I'll feel tired, and sleepy, and ZzzZZzzzz..

There was shifting office this afternoon, yoohoo! I'm happy that we are moving office coz I like new environment. New work place is like new day, new life, new work, and new me! :D Today partly was busy packing our stuff into boxes, there were lotss of things to pack. It was tiring day but fun! The new office is 3x bigger than my current office.. and we can view city of Singapore thru our window.. the view is amazing! I'm looking forward to come to office on next Monday.. but at the same time I'm also sad coz my best friend in this office left, Magda. She just resigned, today was her last day.. She's really my good friend, maybe because she's also from Indo, so we can communicate easily, and there's mutual understanding between me and her too! Anyway, she'll be back in 6 months time.. she'll only be studying in China for half year, then she'll be back to Singapore!! She gave anklet as our farewell, very nice one.. and I gave her pig dolls, one big one small.. very cute ones! I'll miss her so much.. hu hu hu :'( I'll be lonely in office without her.. I just wish her good luck, have a good life, and please come back soon! Here I uploaded the pics for you..


Me w/ Mag in Office + Anklet (from Mag) + Pigs (from me to Mag)

After office, I went to Dynasty Travel, I just submitted the documents required to apply visa.. Im going to JAPAN this Christmas!! :D Yeehaaa... This year will be white Christmas for me! Then, I went to the photo studio, the place where I had my graduation pictures taken with my bf, remember? I went there again to confirm which photos I want to get them enlarged as well as chose frames for my enlarged pics. The photos will be ready on January 18, takes so long to process :( Actually I want to give one of the pics to my parents (the large one), but dunno if they'll like it coz they hang so many pics on the wall already (maklum kita sekeluarga smua cakep2, semua pada berebut pgn potonya digantung di tembok segede2 mungkin hihihi), "Can I still squeeze in my 'pretty-pretty picture', Mommy?"

That's my activities of today, no.. yesterday, today is Saturday already ^_^


Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: