11.28.2006

An Extremely Happy Day!

Tuesday, 28 Nov 06, 6.24pm in office..

Hello My Little Diary,
Today I'm super duper huper tuper buper wuper happy.. I can't describe my happiness with words, so I can't tell you the reason why I'm happy today hoahahaha...

Seriously, I really can't tell you why I'm happy, but still I want to share my happiness with you.. The reason why I write it here because I want to make this day, 28 Nov 06, becoming a memorable day that I'll remember when I'm 50 years old.. a day where a path to my future is finally opened up.. God starts showing me His light and His way.. Thank's God, I know that this is Your will, You've answered my long praying..

This is the first time I feel very very happy and relieved.. I've been feeling happy many times if you are talking about how God has been working on my life.. step by step.. one after another.. slowly He opens up my way..
Examples:
1. When my parents decided to send me overseas to study, I was so happy..
2. When I managed to graduate from my bachelor and my master degree, I was so happy..
3. When my bf proposed me, I was so happy..
4. When I found job in Singapore, I was so happy..
But this time, it's different.. the happiness that I'm feeling now is not about me, it's not about my work or my things, but I'm sooo much happier than ever!

Anyway, when the time comes, I'll share with you what's that.. I don't mean to make you confused or curious.. let's wait & see, and keep praying, ok? ^_^

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: