11.19.2006

'Pooh & Friends' Collection for CeLine

Sunday, 19 Nov 06, 5.22pm in my room

Hello My Little Diary,
I just bought these Pooh & Friends, Baby Version Collection.. I want to give these to my niece.. my one, my only, and my prettiest niece.. CeliNe! I know that cip2 and her husband decorated CeLine's room with Pooh's wallpaper, maybe it's good to give this collection to her too.. hope she'll like it ^_^ These dolls are sooo soft and cute till I also want to own them! Perhaps I'll give up my KuniNg MeNyaLa Pooh CaLendar too! :D


'Lagi Tumpuk2an' Pose + 'Lagi Bergandeng2an' Pose + Calendar 07

Today my mum asked me to go back home on Chinese New year. I agreed with that since I also miss home so much. I've been wanting to see CeLine too. I've never seen her since she was born. After I checked my calendar, the Chinese New year actually will fall on 18-19Feb 07!! Oh My God! My Little Diary, perhaps you don't understand why I was so shocked. It's because it'll fall on my birthday, 19 Feb! This is not the first time. I happened to celebrate my Birthday on Chinese new year more than 2 times. Why Chinese likes my Birthday so much? My concern is because I want to spend my special day with my bf, here, in Singapore. I don't know what should I do now. I don't want to disappoint my Mum and cip2 (they always miss me so much :P), at the other hand, I also don't want to disappoint my bf. Actually my bf is ok with any of my decision since he's quite flexible and understanding.. But the problem lies on me.. The special day I always wait for every year to be pampered by him. Anyway, I'll discuss with him later and make decision as fast as possible so that I can arrange my air ticket soon.

Ok, I need to exercise now.. Twist & Shape Time!! Yeehaaa... *Dut.. cedat.. cedut.. cedat.. cedut..*

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: