11.23.2006

Crita campur2 deh..

Thursday, 23 Nov 06, 7.16pm in office

Hello My Little Diary,
Today I can go back early yipee.. after doing so much works, settling so many problems on the online campaign I'm doing today.. phew! Such a tiring day! Tomorrow still have tons of works waiting for me.. Oh dear.. I feel like a cute tiny mouse chased by a big fat Mama cat.. playing hide and seek everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second..

I'm now at the new office, the environment is not bad actually.. I don't feel like in a office now, I feel more like in a err.. hotel. Hoahaha.. I'm not kidding.. This is really what I feel in this new office. Maybe because the office is just renovated and clean and bright and cold and etc etc.

My Little Diary, I have not told you that Cip2 and I write a novel rite? It's very fun! The address is http://just-____-lah@blogspot.com hohoho I can't tell you the exact address coz cip2 doesnt allow me to do so. She wants to keep it secret (karna cip2 itu masih malu2!) Just me, her, and ngoik know about this novel. Ngoik is our only and our biggest fan. He reads and waits for the progress every day, every hour! He always chases us to keep writing.. keep writing.. Dunno why he likes it so much, is our novel that good? really? Sorry, you can't read my novel since cip2 masih malu2. Let's wait till she gains her confidence. Maybe we should publish this novel in the future? Hmm.. I'll consider that.. perhaps I can be a good writer? I should start thinking of building career on this path? Perhaps I'll be a famous writer (with pretty face and sexy body of course!) who hires one assistant to handle my busy daily schedule such as jumpa pers, tandatangan buku di toko buku (yang antrinya panjanggg), meeting sama publisher buku, dan laen laen deh.. pokoknya bakal sibuk deh!

You must be questioning why I'm still here and not going home yet.. I was about to go home just now but suddenly... *pake indo aja ah, takut kebaca dia* ...managernya S*msunk (hehe ID disembunyikan) nongol di kantorku, sekarang dia masih duduk di ruang tamu, ada rapat sama salah satu temen sekerjaku. Curious why I'm hiding from her? Karna dia dulu clientku, dia galak banget and semena-mena. Kalo pgn tau gimana tampangnya yah: cewek, umur sekitar 40+, tampangnya garang, belum kawin. Makanya dia lebih suka kerja ma cowo daripada ma cewek. I take it as something positive, maybe she's jealous with me hoahaha.. anyway I'm no longer handling that account.. bye2 old woman! You are in the past.. Thanks God!

Dia udah pergi barusan.. hihihi.. now I can go home.. I want to go home earlier so that I'll have time to do twist & shape! :D

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: