11.18.2006

My Place and My Things

Saturday, 18 Nov 06, 11.42am in my room..

Good morning, Little Diary.. Today I want to tell you a bit about my life.. That pic on the right is the place where I'm staying now, Northvale! Nice view rite? ^_^ Yes, it's very nice at night.. I've been staying here with 3 other Indonesian girls for 1.5 years. Although the place is far from City (around 35-40mins drive), but I like this place so much! The location is very convenient. Just across the road, there are shopping mall, MRT station, and bus interchange.. I also have my own room and my private bathroom. Here I uploaded the pics of my rooms. Not too big, but not too large haha.. yes, it's very small! But I like it! I design my room as comfy as possible..


Fyi, I still like kid's stuff. As you can see from the pics, I have many cute items, rite? :P I have many Forever Friends collection, given by my bf (sewaktu pdkt seh!), from big one, medium, small ones holding every characters of my name, till the smallest one - Forever Friend keyring. I also have "penguin" rubbish bin, "uler merah tempat baju", "snoopy" tissue box, "dog" phone, "hand/foot shape hiasan tembok", "keset bentuk kaki", and many more that are not shown in these pics.

Here I also uploaded the pic of my essential things -- things I always put in my handbag wherever I go. These 6 items have become very essential to me, and they have become one of my considerations when buying a handbag. A bag must be able to carry all of these (just in case you're buying one for me hihihi...).

Yeahh!! So now you can imagine if I tell you that I'm now writing a blog in my room. It means that I must be sitting on that blue chair, typing. If I tell you I just nge-twist & nge-shape, you'll know where I must be -- of course it must be at the only empty space behind the blue chair hahaha..

If you see my personal belonging, you must be thinking that pink is my favourite color.. but If you see my room, you must be thinking that blue is my favorite color.. Err.. actually I myself also can't really decide what's my favorite color. I like pink, blue, white, black, brown, red.. all of these colors.. basically all my belongings including my clothes only have these colors.. But for room decorations, I like all bright colors.. I like to make my room and my home colorfull! When I see colorfull things, I automatically feel sooooo happy.. and it brightens up my day! Lucu yah? Well, that's me..

Cheers

-Abbie-

No comments: