12.30.2008

Last Day Diary of 2008

Tuesday, 30 Dec 08, at 22.10pm at home

Hello diary,
Actually I planned to write diary tomorrow in the office on 31st Dec 2008 but something happened today in the office so I have to write my last diary of the year today. You know what happened in the office today? Suddenly there was an announcement that there will be new seating arrangement for my team starting tomorrow! *What does the new seating arrangement have something to do with writing diary on the last day of the year??* You know that I have a strategic seat in my office where nobody can see what I'm doing behind my desk, right? Now I have to give it up! My new seat will be so open, without partition, and at the second row from the front! So, you know what I mean, right? You know, you know, it's not so polite to write diary (even just a little diary) during working hours. Talking about 'the second row from the front', suddenly I remembered my school days when my seat had been moved by my teacher to the front seat because I played 'cross-circle' too much till I forgot that I had to listen to the lecture, till I felt that the lecture was disturbing my concentration playing that cross-circle thing. Do you know what cross-circle game is? Hmm.. how to describe? It's a kampung version of sudoku.

I guess today will be my last day writing diary in the year of 2008. This is the first time I'm still able to write diary on the last day of the year. This is also the first time I'm still working on the last day of the year. Now I know how it feels.. it feels like New Year Eve is just another day but I'm still so excited to welcome the new year because year 2009 will be the year of my new phase of life! *What new phase of life?*

Tomorrow I'll be having dinner with my hubby and some other Indonesian friends at a buffet Korean restaurant in Causeway bay. I like Korean food soooo much, especially the BBQ one. I'm glad that I was still standing strong at the last Xmas buffet so my hubby still can ask me to have another buffet this time. Yeehaa! Diary, please remind me not to wear something too tight tomorrow morning. I also wanna see the Hongkong version of counting down event tomorrow at Times Square. Lucky that I managed to learn numbers in Cantonese because I don't want to be the only one screaming 'Happy New Year!!' when actually they have not finished the counting. I also don't want to be the only person who is still counting down with my electronic dictionary when other people have already been busy with screaming 'Happy New Year!', shaking hand, and hugging each other.

Ahh, I forgot to tell you my massage experience in Shenzhen! Ok, I tell you now in short because the title actually doesn't match this massage story *Who cares about the title??* You don't care, but I care! Anyway, my Shenzhen trip was good. I experienced a different life, I was served like a king/queen. Even there was somebody who gave me body scrub and apply the milk and honey to my whole body. Then, I went straigt to the steam (sauna) room to get the skin moisturized. After that, we were served with fruits and drinks. At night before sleep, I had 1.5 hours of full body massage till I fell asleep. OMG! I never had this kind of body treatment before for almost 28 years of my life. So, now I can feel that my body is lighter, whiter, cleaner, and... *slimmer?* I'm now ready to welcome 2009!

Have to sleep now.. see you next year, diary!
...and Happy New Year! ^_^

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i read this first paragraph, i suddenly remember the old indonesian saying, "posisi menentukan prestasi". well, in your situation maybe, "posisi menentukan sering atau tidaknya update blog", no? :p

anyway, happy new year to you and ron , and enjoy your countdown :d

AbigaiL said...

Betullll... abis ini gak tau neh kapan bisa menyempatkan waktu nulis diarynya hihihi...