12.18.2008

My New Mini Stove

Thursday, 18 Nov 08, 2.03pm in office

Hi again diary,
Today’s work is not as busy as last week so I have time to do my own things. You know, works all come at the same time and go at the same time too, like a group of birds that transmigrates to another place when winter comes.

Anyway, today I just want to share with you that I have finally invented a good formula how to be a good wife who takes care of husband during a busy time. Last time I didn’t realize that this method would work so well. You know what? I just bought a mini stove! A mini stove that can be put on the dining table! We managed to do BBQ using this mini stove last weekend and it really saved my time a lot since I didn’t have to prepare for the ingredients and didn’t have to stay alone-so-lonely in the kitchen to cook. My hubby was also happy as he didn’t need to listen to my ‘weekend ritual’. And the greatest thing is, he was so happy grilling the meat till he didn’t realize that he was the one cooking for me, not the other way around! He was so happy because he had a new experience of life and he had a romantic dinner too! I was so happy too! You know, I was so much happier than him! Again, as pepatah says “sekali teplok, dua kodok ketangkep”. This is not cheating, ok! It’s called maximization and capitalization. I will try cooking soup-so-called-shabu2 using that mini stove this weekend.

Yesterday when I was washing the dishes in the kitchen after dinner, my hubby came in while bringing a glass of white wine on his hand. We chatted about this and that and finally came into an encouragement topic.
Ron: “You should never give up, keep trying till you get what you want”
Me: “Like you?” [still washing dishes]
Ron: “Yes, like me. I never gave up chasing you and finally I got you, rite?” [putting his hand on my shoulder]
Me: “Well, there’s reason why I accepted you”
Ron: “I tell you honestly. Actually I also have reason why I married you” [with serious face]
Me: “Hueh??? What’s your motive??” [stopped washing dishes]
Oh diary! I wanted to scare him only. Nothing else. I regretted that I started this type of conversation. He might be wanting to tell me what’s really in his heart for years now.
Ron: “You don’t need to know. What you need to know is I married you”
Me: “I need to know!! Tell me! Tell me!!” [Now I know how that dragon lady felt]
Ron: “The reason is….” [stepped out from the kitchen, leaving me alone in the kitchen]
Me: “What????” [I was so nervous waiting for his answer]
Ron: “The reason is…. because I love you!” [laughing so BIG!!]
Me: “I don’t believe you! Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!” [….following him out of the kitchen]
*Hey, what did you expect to hear from him??* I am writing it here because I want to remember this moment forever.

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Loh opo hubungan-e ama capitalization???

::aLb3rta:: said...

Loh... judule ministove, awal2e crita ministove tp kok trus mlencong ke romantic talk??? uuhuuuyy.. suiiitt.. suiiittt..