12.13.2008

New Roster

Saturday, 13 Dec 08, 22.04pm at home

Happy Saturday, diary..

Below is my new roster:
- Friday nite: clean home
- Saturday morning: wash clothes
- Saturday afternoon: do my own business (it's really my own business, ok? not the menikyur, pedikyur, kukyur2 girl's business)
- Saturday evening: dine-out and groceries shopping day
- Saturday night: 'selonjor' time!
- Sunday morning: go to church (please take note, there's no more badminton)
- Sunday afternoon: cooking!!
- Sunday evening: iron clothes
- Sunday night: 'selonjor' time!

Now is Saturday evening and you must now what I was up to just now. Yes, I was just back from my dinner. Every Saturday I always have sushi dinner at the restaurant near my home lately. *Why always sushi?* Yes! Exactly! That's exactly what I wanna ask 'why always sushi?'. It's because my hubby likes sushi so much, no, no, he likes wasabi so much. He can't eat chilli, but he eats wasabi as if there is no tomorrow. So, for the last 3 weeks he always nagged me to eat sushi every Saturday. Well, we seldom ate sushi when we were in Japan, now we eat sushi once a week. That's human. We miss what we don't have, we ignore what we have.

Just recently I realised that there's a big difference between dating life and marriage life when it comes to Saturday-night-dinner.
- Dating life: the couple are busy with talking, holding hands sambil cekakak cekikik senyum dikulum, drinking the hot tea malu2, and also busy cleaning teeth with toothpick (always scared if there's a small piece of red chilli hanging happily on the tooth). The topic of conversation is about 'you and me' and 'me and you' and 'us'.
- Marriage life: the couple are busy enjoying the food or waiting for the food to come or complaining to the waiter if the food hasn't come yet. The hot tea and the toothpick will only be touched when they finish eating. The main topic of conversation is about the food and the waiters and the restaurant.

My hubby is now busy studying for the finance HK regulatory exam. He has been preparing for the exam since last month and the test will be next week. He has to pass the exam in order to be able to work in HK. Yeah, I know, I can't disturb him now, I am also scared to be so near to him because I don't want to accidentally clumsily knock his head.

Diary, now it's already late at night. You can refer to my roster what I do on Saturday night, right? Yes, it's time for me to 'selonjor'!

Nitezzz, diary..

-Abbie-

p.s 'selonjor' is laying down on the bed or sofa with both legs straight. *Haiya, you describe it using difficult words. 'Selonjor' means rest lah!* Oh yess! Rest, yes, rest!

1 comment:

Antony Pranata said...

oh... kirain makan sushi tiap malem minggu karena terkenang akan masa2 di jepun. hahaha...

kalo aku abis marriage, topiknya bukan waitress ama food... topiknya cuman masalah duit, retirement, etc, etc...