12.23.2008

X'mas Exchange Gift Today!

Tuesday, 23 Dec 08, 9.38am in office

Morning morning diary!
Today is the last day, tomorrow I'll have a X'mas holiday till Sunday! Yipeee... but Monday I still have to go back to work, grrr..! This will be my first time to be still working during X'mas and New Year. Usually I always took leave before X'mas and returned after New Year. That's good, new experience in life, right?

Today there's a X'mas party in my office for my team. There will be a X'mas gift exchange too! I've prepared my gift. Yesterday I spent hours to get the gift. You know what I wish for X'mas. I hope that I'll get a X'mas tree, I already change my nickname in my msn "I wish I'll get a X'mas tree". My colleagues all are using msn, hopefully there's someone who's touched to give me a X'mas tree. In my previous post when I mentioned about X'mas tree, none's touched, none commented, hiks.. I really wish I'll get a X'mas tree! I'll choose the biggest and the longest box later..

I'll tell you what I get.. Please pray for me, diary.. ^_^

-Abbie-

No comments: