9.03.2008

Gunma Egg

Wednesday, 3 Sep 08, 9.47am at home

Hi my little diary,


Can you see these two pictures? It's egg! Yes, it's chicken egg! You see picture on the left, the egg on my hand is sooo big compared to the normal egg on the table, isn't it? I got this egg from my pastor's wife. She said that it's chicken egg from Gunma (a city near Tokyo). Eggs from Gunma are very big because each egg has two yolks and it's natural! I couldn't believe it, so I brought home one egg from her and opened it myself. You see, it really has two yolks in it! I'm wondering if the mothers of chicken in Gunma have twin genetics? Will the egg with two yolks can become two little chickens? Or will it become one little chicken with two heads? Or just one fat little chicken? Or can the egg become little chicken? Or it's just an egg with two yolks?

-Abbie-

No comments: