9.06.2008

Trip Okutama & Nippara

Saturday, 6 Sep 08, 2.45pm at home

Dear my diary,
Last Tuesday, me and my hubby went to Okutama lake again and Nippara with our good friends. Yes, the last time we went to Okutama is almost one year ago. This has nothing to do with any annual ritual or what.

My friends in this photo are our good friends in church, here in Tokyo. They are leaving Japan this week for Indonesia, for good, to get married and to build a family there. They are very cute and funny couple. I'll really miss you! Although it's sad to part with you, but I'm happy for you. Congrats for both of you, and selamat menempuh hidup baru yah, beranak pinaklah dan penuhilah bumi ini..

Actually there are many photos that I want to put here and there are fun stories that I want to share here during our trip to Okutama and Nippara, but now I'm not in the mood of telling you anything and doing anything. You may just see my pictures during this trip here. You see, more and more friends are leaving me. I don't want to be left behind. Hiks.. hiks.. *sentrupp*

-Abbie-

No comments: