9.17.2008

Packing Day

Wednesday 17 Sep 08, 12.17pm at home

Hi diary,
This week I'm busy with packing and settling all the relocation matters. I can't sleep well last night and the days before and I think I will not have a good sleep for the next few days too. My mind keeps thinking, my brain can't stop thinking! I don't know what's my real problem. Is it because deep inside my heart I'm actually sad that I'm leaving Japan although I've been praying to be out of Japan all the times? Is it because of lots of things that need to be done regarding my moving to HK? Is it because of my fears of some uncertainties and all of the new things that I'll have to experience in HK? I guess, all of those are what I've been thinking about recently.

If you can peek what's inside my head now, it's a total mess! It's as messy as my house now. Yes, today is my packing day. The clothes, the books, the boxes, everything are all over the place. Just now I was 'pet-petan' (lil bit of black out), so I had to sit down for moments, drink water, and.. end up writing this diary! That's what usually happens when I don't have enough sleep at night. I have low blood pressure. People say that I need to eat more meat and drink more sugar, that's the things I like to be a low-blood-pressure-patient. So, I enjoy being 'pet-petan', a lil bit of black out is not a problem at all as long as I can eat more fattening food without feeling so sinful.

Anyway, today I'm packing my personal stuffs. Tomorrow, the mover will come to help me packing my other stuffs and doing dismantlement of my furniture, and get them all delivered to HK. Tomorrow is also the day when my buyers will come to pick up my appliances. Starting tomorrow, I'll have to stay in a hotel till Monday so I'll have to pack my belongings that I wanna carry in my suitcases since I'm going back to Singapore and Indonesia first for 10 days. Everything has to be finished by tomorrow and see what I'm doing now. I'm writing this stupid diary with my weak hands and my 'pet-petan' eyes.

Tonight will be my last night sleeping in this apartment. There is a sad feeling leaving this mini-mouse-apartment. I washed the bed sheet and the quilt cover this morning, a day before my official moving. There's nothing superstitious, ok! I washed it today so that I can put them in the box to be delivered by sea tomorrow, so I don't have to carry them in my luggage. *So, how will you sleep tonite?* Just sleep without bed sheet la, is it a big problem? I will get the curtains down too since I'm selling it to someone. I have no problem sleeping in a bedroom with no bed sheet, no blanket, and no curtains. What I need to do are just wear my contact lens off and turn the light off and I can't see anything.

I think I need to eat now.. yes, food is the source of my energy. I'm not really hungry now but I need to eat now and sleep. No, no, don't sleep, I still have so many things to do, aja aja! Fighting, Abbie!

-Abbie-

No comments: