9.18.2008

Moving Day

Thursday, 18 Sep 08, 9.48am at home

Hello again diary,
This morning is drizzling. The weather outside is quite cold, it's about 22C. My day yesterday was very tiring, I took some medicine and had a good sleep finally last nite. This morning I woke up with a fresh body and fresh mind. Good! Because today is my moving day so I have to keep my body fit.

Now, behind me, there are two men who are helping me packing. I've done my part yesterday, ok! So now is their turn to pack. I'm looking at them, they are very amazing! They work so fast, clean, neat, professional lah! My cheap items suddenly look precious if I look at how careful they wrap each of the item and put it nicely inside the box. I took picture of my home, the last picture before moving out, well, of course when those two men were out. Now, I'm sitting on my computer table, typing this diary again, utak-utiking the picture secretly without their notice. Since they are walking around behind me, I have to minimize and maximize my computer screen, of course I'm shy if they know that I praise them this much. ^_^

Tonight I'll stay in a provided hotel till Monday. My schedule is so packed till Monday so this might be my last writing when I'm still in Japan. On Monday, I will fly to HK first for transit, then Singapore for 2 night, then Jakarta for transit, then Jogjakarta, then Solo (by car of course). Phew, it will be such a long trip for us. There are reasons why we fly around like lalat, it's not that we like to fly that much.

Soon I'll have to give up my table, so bye diary..
See you again when I see you again..

-Abbie-

No comments: