10.02.2007

Planning for Next Trip!

Tuesday, 2 Oct 07, 8.11am at home

Hi my diary,
Outside temperature is now around 21C. Brrr.. honestly, I don't really like winter, I don't really like summer either. I like spring or autumn when the temperature is just nice for our human body with just wearing one thin jacket. I hate cold weather especially after bathing and when I get up from my warm bed in the morning. In other word, my favorite room's temperature is 25C. Well, now I have to experience winter again..in Tokyo..which is colder than the winter that I experienced in Australia. For me, winter is nice, snow is nice, but just to look at.. I don't like the feeling of cold, the feeling when my body shakes, the feeling when my teeth bump each other, the feeling when my lips turn blue, the feeling when I have to hide my hands in between my legs or inside the pockets, etc. One thing that I like about winter is, when I HAVE TO drink a cup of hot chocolate to warm my body up and to give me more energy to keep walking. Actually I don't really need a hot choco, hot coffee will be fine too, but I prefer choco.. Cokorate o onegaishimasu (Give me a choco please), I should remember this sentence well. Oh, one more good thing about winter is, I can wear nice jacket and hide my fat tummy behind it. Oh yea, winter also looks good at night in Christmas and New Year when the lights are... *Nice introduction Abbie! Enough about winter, next topic please*

Hmm, about my life? My life is so so. My Japanese lesson is getting more difficult now, one of my teachers likes to explain things in Japanese so I have to guess what she's trying to say. Hopefully my guess is right. Now I can feel that I'm so much more confident than last time. I'm not saying that my Japanese is so much better, I'm just feeling more confident now. You know, like a soldier who brings a weapon on his leg wherever he goes, and like a girl who brings a powder pack in her handbag wherever she goes. Yea, it's like me who brings my electronic dictionary in my handbag wherever I go. *Lohh??*

Oh yea, my husband and I are planning to go for a family trip again this weekend! Yipeee.. 'Family' in the family trip is actually just me and him. I just want to make it clear that it's not a honeymoon trip but a family trip. Next Monday will be a public holiday again in Japan, so it's long weekend again!! Anyway, we're planning to go to a lake (around 2 hours drive from Tokyo) where we can do fishing, BBQ, onsen (hot spring), and stay overnite at ryoukan (Japanese house) maybe. We won't join a tour like our last trip to Mt Fuji. It's not that I've become 'Ratu Jalanan' now like what my cousin said, but because I can't find any tour group going there. It's ok, we can have a relax trip this time.. trip without bus, trip without Mister tour guide..

Fyi, my husband likes fishing. I know it's hard to find a young generation who likes fishing in this 22nd century. Maybe his soul is still from old generation? Recently, because of cold weather, he always says that he's dreaming of fishing, in this kind of weather, near the lake, at the back of a wooden villa where we're going to stay, under a big tree, with a big picnic basket and BBQ equipments, and not to forget, there's ME beside him! Omo, it's such a simple dream but hard to bring into a realisation. Where to find such an exact setting? Perhaps, one day we can build our own house near a lake.. yea, one day! For now, let's just hope that our next trip will at least realise his dream a bit. No, let's first hope that we will find the place, I'm just afraid that the clumsy soul inside me will come out on that crucial time..

See you again, diary

-Abbie-

4 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Omo... omo... I hate winter too...
I hate summer too.
Wis... manusia emang gak pernah puas.

Jess said...

Omo..omo... koko emang selalu yg pertamax!

Antony Pranata said...

Ngomong2 kok belakangan sepi yah. Pada ke mana sih?

AbigaiL said...

Koko, iya neh akhir2 ini lagi pada ga demam blogging lg haha.. ada musimnya kali ya, pas rame2nya and manis2nya tu pas summer-autumn, kayak musim duren aja..