10.15.2007

Happy Idul Fitri

Monday, 15 Oct 07,10.33am at home

Diary, is it now Ramadhan?
When is it? Today? Yesterday? Tomorrow?
I can't feel anything here, there's no ketupat, there's no sholat id. Should I cook ketupat today? How to make the sauce? Is ketupat made from rice? or lontong? Is lontong made from rice? or ketupat? Ah, I don't want to cook ketupat now, maybe next year. Anyway, Happy Idul Fitri, Mohon Maaph Laer dan Batin.. to you all.. and to my little diary too! ^_^

-Abbie-

p.s I need to go on diet NOW!! I feel my body is 'squarer' now, like ermm...ketupat. I hate it! I'm buying Twist & Shape Stepper again this week :D

5 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

It depends... Nahdatul Ulama (NU) and Muhammadiah have different way of calculating Idul Fitri day.

AbigaiL said...

Oh oh, begitukah? Thanks Ko, for the research..

Antony Pranata said...

Bukan research... itu dulu kan di Indo suka ribut2. Grup-nya Gus Dur (NU) ama grup-nya Amien Rais (Muhammadiyah) ngerayain lebaran beda hari.

Anonymous said...

Menurut kalendar, tanggal merahnya pas tgl 13 n 14. tp kmrnan sempet diberitain kalo idul fitri dimajuin jd tgl 12.. Tapi selanjutnya krg jelas karena apa.. akhirnya lebarang tetep tgl 13 n 14 tuh..

Jess said...

Yg penting liburan deh...