3.28.2008

Happy Spring Holiday!!

Friday, 28 Mar 08, 8.22am at home

Hellow diary!
Today my parents-in-law are coming!! Yipeee.. my holiday will start soon finally! I'm a bit shy to say that my life is full of holiday. Honestly, what I think of after one holiday is another holiday. Life is too short so we must enjoy the life that He has given to us and see all the creation of His, especially the must-see "7 Wonders of the World", correct? *Good excuse, Abbie!* So far, from the seven, I've only seen Borobudur Temple and The Roman Colosseum, but sadly to say that the new 7 Wonders have just been revised on July 7th 2007 and Borobudur isn't one of them now. It's okay, think positive, yes, please revise it every year or you can also change it to "100 Wonders of the World" so I'll have more things to see for the rest of my life. Life never gets enough, agree?

Today me and my hubby will pick my parents-in-law up from airport by car. This will be our first experience driving a car in Tokyo! Fyi, we're renting a car, not our own car. The reason is because renting a car for 24-hours is still cheaper than taking a one-way bus/train from airport to city! Everything that needs manpower in Japan is super expensive, haizzz..! Anyway, I'm quite nervous although I'm not the one driving. *What does it mean?* We plan to go to other cities; Kawasaki and Yokohama, tomorrow, since we are renting for 1 full day. We must maximumly, I mean, properly use the car, right?

Diary, I'll be away for more than 1 week so don't miss me too much, okay? I'll come back and show you sakura picture in Kyoto, I mean, sakura picture with me in it of course.

See you again, diary. Happy spring holiday!!

-Abbie-

2 comments:

::aLb3rta:: said...

PERTAMAXXXX!!!!!!

Yap..........
I miss u already..... -_-"

Antony Pranata said...

Keduaxxxx!!!!!

Masih untung di Tokyo, setir-e di sebelah kanan loh. Aku pertama sampe Canada mumet... setir-e di sebelah kiri. Jadi mesti dibalik otak-e.

Maka-e aku test buat dapetin driving license di sini sampe 5 kali baru lulus. Hahaha....