3.17.2008

Spring is coming soon!!

Monday, 17 Mar 08, 10.41am at home

Dear Little Diary,
Today is Monday, the day that all the people in the world hate most. 'Mondai' in Japanese means 'problem'. Easy to remember, rite? Yes, that's how I managed to remember this word.

Anyway, spring is coming soon. Cherry blossom season (Sakura) is also coming soon. Some of the trees near my home have already had sakura. Oh I can't believe I can enjoy the sakura here in Japan. It's been my dream since I was so young to see sakura with my own eyes *Of course! How can you see it not with your own eyes?* This Thursday is Japan public holiday since we are celebrating the official first day of Spring season declared by Japan government.

I just realised how wonderful God's creature is. Read carefully:
- When I first came to my current neighborhood in summer, I never paid attention about the trees near my home. All the trees looked green, full of leaves, no flower, and normal.
- When autumn came, the leaves of the same trees turned to yellow/orange/red. I still thought that's normal.
- When winter came, the leaves all fell, only the dark brown branches left. This makes sense.
- Now spring is coming soon, the same trees have started to bloom but still leaves-less! How can a tree without leaves have flowers?? Somemore, it's not just the normal flower, it's sakura!! I never expected that the green dull normal trees that I saw during summer turn out to be sakura trees in spring! How can the same trees change to 4 different types of trees during 4 different seasons?

Ok, enough about the tree. Enough about sakura. Enough about the spring. Now about me. My current mood are shopping mood and holiday mood. *How about cooking mood? No more?* My parents-in-law are coming in 2 weeks time and I'm now preparing for the trip to Kyoto/Osaka/Kobe/Nara. *Other update?* I just got the job, yes, that 'green-tea-incident' job. *More update?* Ermm.. my right arm was a bit strained since 2 days ago. I'm still fine doing the houseworks as long as the things are in front of me. I mean, I can't stretch my right hand to the back. It's better than if I can't stretch my arm to the front, rite? In that case, I'll need to do the dish-washing, cooking, doing make-up, and writing diary from the back of mine?? That's why, I'm still thankful even though my arm was painfully strained. I don't know how it happened. It didn't happen in the morning after I woke up, so I can't blame my sleeping pose which was not right. It happened suddenly in the afternoon after cooking and showering, it has become like that. *Anymore update?* Eh? What? Me? What?

-Abbie-

No comments: