4.08.2008

One Moment to Remember

Tuesday, 8 April 08, 10.43am at home

Dear Diary,
I'm back at Tokyo now. Now is already in the month of April. Sakura season has slowly passed by. Rain and wind blew sakura away in the last two days. Anyway, I've enjoyed sakura enough. You can view my pics with sakura here in Sakura in Japan. During my 5-day holiday, there's one moment I want to write here so that I can remember forever. It's when we stayed at Nara, the hotel was just very refreshing, with hot spa inside the room, near to nature, fresh air, beautiful view, very different experience. Ahhh....

Romantic Nite @ Room


Fresh Morning Breakfast @ Open Balcony


-Abbie-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jd bingung mo komen apa...
Absen aja wes... "Hadiiirrr...!"

Antony Pranata said...

Setuju.... bingung mo komen apa. Lah ini mentang2 "pengantin baru" apa yah, kirim foto2 masa mesra berdua. Haiyaaa.... dunia serasa milik berdua tenan iki.

::aLb3rta:: said...

Safaroni hadirrrrrrrrrr...

AbigaiL said...

ohh.. hadirr jugak!!

kezia*anastasia said...

that looks sooo nice!!! u had a lovely trip indeed yaaa :D

pengen deh kpn2 ke jepang :)