5.15.2007

My 'Twist & Shape' Money is GONE!!

Tuesday, 15 May 07, 10.58 am in office

I had a very bad experience last nite.. about my Twist & Shape.. you know what happened?? I lost the money ‘hasil penjualan’ my dear twist & shape, huuuuuuuu… I remember I put the money in my jeans’ pocket, it’s $90. At that time I also put my other $10 in that pocket just in case the buyer would gave me $100. Last nite I just remembered that I had not put that money in my wallet so I rushed back to my room to check the money… you know what, I was like crying the whole nite.. I only found $10, where has my $90 gone to???!!! It’s not because I lost $90 and I cried.. but because it’s the money from my Twist & Shape!! I sacrificed my feeling to part with it but now.. even the money doesn’t belong to me.. “I’m so sorry my dear twist & shape, I sold you for nothing…”

The first thing I was thinking when I found out that the money wasn’t in my pocket “Apa lelaki berbaju item kemarin isa magic pa???” I searched my whole apartment even inside my toilet bowl, below my bed, behind cupboard (just in case I dropped it somewhere), the money wasn’t anywhere found.. I really cried the whole niteeee.. without anybody knows and cares.. in an empty room without TV (I sold my TV already).. crying while searching the money.. and remembering happy moments when I was still happily pedaling up there.. this morning I got popeye swollen eyes.. uhuk uhuk uhuk… I have the same feeling like 'putus cinta ditinggal pacar' now.. :'(

Cheers
-'Deeply in Sadness' Abbie-

No comments: