5.14.2007

My After-Midnite Experience

Monday, 14 Apr 07, 9.40am in office

Morning little diary..
Last nite I couldn’t sleep till 2am plus... I think it was because I drank coffee in the evening or because I took nap for 2 hours in the afternoon.. after 2 hours ‘gedebak-gedebuk’ on my bed, I decided to call Ron since it was 2pm there.. we talked for 20mins on the phone then he asked me to sleep! I wish I could sleep! If I could sleep, I wouldn’t call him! *sigh*

I turned on my TV again, do you know that the TV shows after midnite are mostly GHOST STORY?? Stupid me watched it!! It was about a Chinese mother who accidentally lost her baby.. her baby kept blaming her mother for killing her and always appeared on her mother’s dream.. the most scary part was, the mother liked to play with a doll (the doll was wearing red Chinese dress)! She put the doll on her bed and treated it like her lost baby girl.. every time she played with the doll, the baby ghost appeared… WAAaaaaaAAAAaaaAAaa!!!! I was stunned till I couldn’t reach my remote control and switch to other channel..

Finally I managed to switch to channel U! It was an online Sudoku game.. hahaha.. I like it! Sudoku is a numbering game, we have to put the numbers 1-9 to the correct boxes. This game needs a calculation, it made my cute little brain so tired after trying to play it for about 15mins.. the screen was also red so my eyes couldn’t take it for so long.. and finally.. zzzZZZzzzzZZZzz… it’s a good TV program that should be played after midnite.. for those who desperately need to sleep like me.. not a ghost ‘freaking scary’ story! Thanks to Channel U!

Hey, I need to get back to work now.. my last week in this office! Yuhuuuu!!
See you soon, diary..

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: