5.16.2007

Check List

Wednesday, 16 May 07, 7.56pm in office

Hi my little diary,
I only have 2 more days left working at this company.. I feel so happy as well as sad.. I'm happy coz I don't need to care about works, annoying clients, and sickening politics in office!! But, I'm sad coz I'll have to leave my good friends in this office..

This morning I took half day leave so that I could settle my things like applying Japan visa, collecting my plane ticket, etc. Below are the checklist on what I've done and what I still need to do:

What I've Done:
1. Applied visa (it took 2 trips to apply visa since my first application was rejected *sigh*)
2. Collected my plane ticket to Solo
3. Sold 2 units of TVs (one is Ron's, the other one is mine)
4. Sold my Twist & Shape (read: Gave away my Twist & Shape for FREE) :(
5. Collected my T&Co rings that have been engraved
6. Chose photos and submitted to King Photo on what I want to put in album (it took long time to do it, manz..)
7. Closed my bank account
8. Registered company (for future use just in case I wanna do business in Japan.. *beriman*)
9. Opened a corporate bank account for my new company
10. Registered CPF for my new company

To do List In Singapore:
1. Collect my visa on Friday
2. Sell my laptop and printer in Simlim (wait for Oy to come)
3. Buy SKII masks for cip2
4. Buy 'titipan' Ron's sister
5. Clean my room before Oy comes coz he's alergic to dust
6. Take unused empty boxes from supermarket - to pack my stuff
7. Clear my office desk
8. Throw away my furnitures at basement carpark (chair, computer table, TV table, side table - need Oy to help me)
9. Buy 'a mysterious gift for Ron'!! hahahaha...
10. Pay rent and internet bill (blom bayar internet bill sejak bulan December 2006)
11. Buy Bday gift for Oy
12. Collect pay cheque from company
13. Go to Ron's apartment to check letters etc
14. Finish my wedding website
15. Finish my office projects before I leave (it's not that I'm so nice and responsible employee but that's what my boss requires)
16. Get testimonial letter from my boss
17. Drop cheque at CPF Building
18. Shop till drop! (mumpung masih di S'pore)
hmm.. what else? Oh iyaaa... the most important thing is PACK MY STUFF!! Semua barang di kamar and kamar mandi harus bisa masuk ke dalam 3 koperku! Haruss!! Otherwise, I must throw them away.. huhuhuhu..

I'm so hungry now.. I wanna grab sponge cake downstairs nyam.. nyammm.. my SHAPE magazine said that eating sponge cake is the best choice since it only contains 5 gr of fat and 50 calories!

Bye diary..

Cheers
-Busy Abbie-

No comments: