2.15.2007

My V Night.. ^_^

Thursday, 15 Feb 07, 11.44am in office..

My dear diary..

Do you want to know what happened on my V day nite? Hihihi.. See, I'm very good to you, I don't give you chance to kaypo me, I'll share with you personally.. ^_^

After I knocked off from office at about 6.45pm, I went to Vivo City to buy a long sleeve shirt from Daniel Hetcher for Ron.. He likes it so much but there was no stock for his size at other outlet so he didn't buy it.. The colour of the shirt is very pretty.. dark violet with matching colour stripes and special cufflink.. I love both the colour and the design! So, I bought it, i had a gut feeling that he would come.. I chose to believe that hope is a drive to keep us alive..

I reached home around 8.30pm and I was preparing to do Twist and Shape.. I need some exercise to my fat belly and arms, manz.. I cleaned my face, tied my hair up, changed to my sport clothing, refilled my water bottle with plain water, and was about to start playing a movie on my PC (fyi: I usually watch movie while doing Twist & Shape), and.. suddenly my home phone rang.. I heard Ron's voice asking if I was home.. wow! My heart deg deg sirr.. deg deg sirr.. deg deg.. sirr sirr.. He asked me not to do exercise tonight coz he'd be coming to my home.. Oh no! My face and my hair were already pure without make-up, too pure to see.. too pure to celebrate V day!

When Ron came, before opening my front door.. I was hoping to see flower.. I started talking to my self "I see flower.. I see flower.. I see flower" like how a magician hypnotized. It worked!! When I opened the door, I really saw flower on his hand! plus a card! I was stunned for few seconds.. Did I really see a flower? The answer is yes! Ron really bought flower for me! You see, that shows how powerfull a hope is.. :D

Here I uploaded the pic of the flower and the card. I was really really touched by what he wrote on the card. Thanks, Honey.. Can you see the text? It's ok if you can't see.. just stay cool ok?! ^_^



Cheers

-Abbie-

No comments: